Heard about this site from a friend.

Thanks, I'll look through that one. At first glance there are some excellent other choices, and I see a few others agree with Thunderstruck

How about just coming out to Hail Varsity or There is No Place Like Nebraska? Weird to play the school fight songs.

I'm hoping they're played enough during the game that we don't need to have them played before it.

Thanks, I'll look through that one. At first glance there are some excellent other choices, and I see a few others agree with Thunderstruck

How about The Way We Were. You guys can think back to the day you could actually beat us.

Yeah, all the way back to 2003. :wacko: It's funny, NU can beat ISU 40 out of 43 years, and the ISU fans won't shut up about those 3 years. Oh well, eat it up fellas because you won't win another one for 10 or 15 years.

New fella here as well, although i've been lurking a long time. Just thought some of the other new guys on here seemed to pull me out of my shell

Hope we can have some decent positive conversations about the direction Callahan and Pedersen are taking the Husker program. Thanks for letting me have somewhere to post my feelings about my team.

PS also I do have have something that a few might be interested in. After going to almost every game the past 15 years I have become tired and disallusioned about the tunnel walk, specifically Sirius. That old, tired, beat down song needs to be replaced. Heck most of the people lose the beat while clapping once it starts to pick up tempo.

I have a mission to get the tunnel walk music changed to my namesake, Thunderstruck. If anyone is interested, I have a petition that I will personally hand to Mr Pedresen, you are more then welcome to sign it. Before and after every home game, I will be standing on the north west corner outside the stadium. Please feel free to stop by and sign.

Thanks once again

ThunderstruckHusker.

Hey TSH, glad you finally came around! Let er rip. :horns2

How about The Way We Were. You guys can think back to the day you could actually beat us.

Yeah, all the way back to 2003. :wacko: It's funny, NU can beat ISU 40 out of 43 years, and the ISU fans won't shut up about those 3 years. Oh well, eat it up fellas because you won't win another one for 10 or 15 years.

A lot like KSU, huh?

I know how it must have felt now, being a Cyclown fan or Mildcat fan my entire life. Other teams making fun, laughing at ya because they would beat you. These last 3 years or so have been pure joy for the bottom feeders of the North, but someone better prepare them for the resurrection that is occuring in Lincoln right now! You've had your fun in the sun kids, now get out of the way cuz your a$$ is gonna start getting steamrolled on a regular basis, and you're gonna be back to feeling like you have before and deserved to all along!

I know how it must have felt now, being a Cyclown fan or Mildcat fan my entire life.  Other teams making fun, laughing at ya because they would beat you.  These last 3 years or so have been pure joy for the bottom feeders of the North, but someone better prepare them for the resurrection that is occuring in Lincoln right now!  You've had your fun in the sun kids, now get out of the way cuz your a$$ is gonna start getting steamrolled on a regular basis, and you're gonna be back to feeling like you have before and deserved to all along!

ScoreBoard! You can rest on your tradition which is very nice I might add but I hope you can live off of it for a few years. Barney ball is here and that means Hardnosed football like you guys used to play. Sure you will win a few games with that circus fun and gun you got going over there but when it comes down to it tough hard nosed football with some well called passes "Thrown in" (ha Ha) we will be the ones that are dominate.

I reall have liked the Huskers and have followed them for years as my second love but you guys are sadley headed in the wrong direction.

Just beat those milde cats for us, ok.

I know how it must have felt now, being a Cyclown fan or Mildcat fan my entire life.  Other teams making fun, laughing at ya because they would beat you.  These last 3 years or so have been pure joy for the bottom feeders of the North, but someone better prepare them for the resurrection that is occuring in Lincoln right now!  You've had your fun in the sun kids, now get out of the way cuz your a$$ is gonna start getting steamrolled on a regular basis, and you're gonna be back to feeling like you have before and deserved to all along!

ScoreBoard! You can rest on your tradition which is very nice I might add but I hope you can live off of it for a few years. Barney ball is here and that means Hardnosed football like you guys used to play. Sure you will win a few games with that circus fun and gun you got going over there but when it comes down to it tough hard nosed football with some well called passes "Thrown in" (ha Ha) we will be the ones that are dominate.

I reall have liked the Huskers and have followed them for years as my second love but you guys are sadley headed in the wrong direction.

I am not sure I would call Barney ball hardnosed, but hey. More power to you :thumbs

As far as the direction of our program, god knows there are several people who would agree with you here. There are also several that would disagree :)

I am not sure I would call Barney ball hardnosed, but hey. More power to you :thumbs

As far as the direction of our program, god knows there are several people who would agree with you here. There are also several that would disagree :)

Well lets just say it is way more hard nosed then what you have going on now. If Frank would have quit meddling, you guys would have seen Husker Barney ball. Now we have our future Head Coach waiting in the wings. That will be a bitter pill to swallow for years to come for you.

If you want to root for a winner come on over and become a Clone. Were just getting reved up.

If you want to root for a winner come on over and become a Clone. Were just getting reved up.

I hope for the sake of the North you guys are successful in the future. However, I just see a lot standing in your way. For one thing, IA St isn't even the best program in the state. I think it definitely hurts that Iowa is having all their success, and I don't see them letting up in the future. Another is that the school doesn't have the resources. Some kids are swayed by the enormous practice facilities and state of the art equipment, and IA St will play catch-up forever w/the likes of NU, UT, OU, and ATM.

Welcome aboard 1enolcyc, it will be nice discussing the Big XII w/ya this year. Have you ever been to Lincoln for a game?