Huskers vs Aggies

You're a fan of every team in Texas except Baylor? I guess I don't really understand how that's possible considering UT, aTm, and TT all hate each other...

:yeah

...and you go to UNL? Who wins the tie breaker?

Tie breaker? I'm confused by what you are saying.

You're a fan of every team in Texas except Baylor? I guess I don't really understand how that's possible considering UT, aTm, and TT all hate each other...

You've got a better shot of having a successful season if you cheer for the three best teams in a large state. :)

Ah yes... I think this has a name but I don't really remember... is it "bandwagon fan?"

When they play each other, who does he root for? Does he just hope that all teams give their best effort like I heard someone's mom say one time?

The UNL thing was directed at him. He has it on his profile.

When they play each other, who does he root for? Does he just hope that all teams give their best effort like I heard someone's mom say one time?

Oh, haha. I go to UNL so I thought it was directed to me and I was like WHAT!? I didn't get it.

When they play each other, I bet he has a jersey that is half of one team and half of the other.

I'm a fan of the great state of Texas, cept Baylor. I think we'll have a real good time by the years end, I predict a strong finish from our guys.

Should also be an interesting matchup between my Horns and you Huskers in October. I'm gonna have to try to go to that one

Makes sense to me!!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

:sarcasm

Oh, haha. I go to UNL so I thought it was directed to me and I was like WHAT!? I didn't get it.

When they play each other, I bet he has a jersey that is half of one team and half of the other.

People that have those jersey's are freakin stupid. How can you be a fan of every school in Texas except Baylor. You cannot be a "fan" of the Aggies and Horns its like being fan of the Huskers and CU/Mizzou/Texas at the sametime.

People that have those jersey's are freakin stupid. How can you be a fan of every school in Texas except Baylor. You cannot be a "fan" of the Aggies and Horns its like being fan of the Huskers and CU/Mizzou/Texas at the sametime.

just wait one minute, every march i have four new favorite college basketball teams, and they just happen to also be the four no. 1 seeds.

The only time I saw this and didn't have a big problem with it was a few years ago when Ohio State and Notre Dame played each other in a bowl game. Brady Quinn's sister happened to be dating A.J. Hawk, the starting linebacker for OSU. She wore a half-and-half jersey to represent both her brother and boyfriend.

The only time I saw this and didn't have a big problem with it was a few years ago when Ohio State and Notre Dame played each other in a bowl game. Brady Quinn's sister happened to be dating A.J. Hawk, the starting linebacker for OSU. She wore a half-and-half jersey to represent both her brother and boyfriend.

it must have been hard for her to watch her boyfriend destroy her brother, but it must have been a nice opportunity for the boyfriend.

also, sometimes parents of athletes do it, that makes sense. but when there are divided spouses (wife likes on team, husband likes the other; they come together to support both, or neither when they play each other), that's lame.

it must have been hard for her to watch her boyfriend destroy her brother, but it must have been a nice opportunity for the boyfriend.

also, sometimes parents of athletes do it, that makes sense. but when there are divided spouses (wife likes on team, husband likes the other; they come together to support both, or neither when they play each other), that's lame.

I will make an exception to quinns sister, she sported the half nd-osu jersey good!!!!!!