Any Suggestions??? Help Please

Ok...creative Husker Fans:) I want to come up with a new name in a backgammon site I play in. I don't want a name that will let the opponet know that I am a girl because I don't care to get flirted with when I play......I play to win and don't care to talk alot when playing.

So if any of you could come up with a name pertaining to Huskerfootball would be great..the opponet wouldn't know if I was a girl or not.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Got to go finish cleaning the house..will check back here later to see if anyone has any ideas. Thx for any help:)

Well..played a match last night and played a player who called me every name in the book almost..I don't want to play them again...blocked them out so they can't play me anymore, but, I don't want to hear B_S from them in the room when I play tonight..and I know they will go off on me again in the room if they are playing and see me come in. I am a fair and an honest player. I knew I was going to lose the match so I resigned the right amount of points to them. They have a choice to accept or refuse my resignation for the match and I waited a long time for them to respond. I finally got tired of waiting and x'd out the game...so they went on a rampage about me in the room so all players could see. I replied to them in the room that I did resign the right amount of points to them and waited forever for them to accept my resignation..but..they didn't respond to my resign button. I also said alot of players just leave when they are loosing a match and at least I resigned...but did that stop them from running their mouth---NO!! I go in to play and have fun and don't want to hear crap from them tonight when I go in to play,

So now I am in the search for a new name again. The name can't be long though because they only allow so many letters in a name when you register...any ideas????

Well..played a match last night and played a player who called me every name in the book almost..I don't want to play them again...blocked them out so they can't play me anymore, but, I don't want to hear B_S from them in the room when I play tonight..and I know they will go off on me again in the room if they are playing and see me come in. I am a fair and honest player. I knew I was going to lose the match so I resigned the right amount of points to them. They have a choice to accept or refuse my resignation for the match and I waited a long time for them to respond. I finally got tired of waiting and x'd out the game...so they went on a rampage about me in the room so all players could see. I replied to them in the room that I did resign the right amount of points to them and waited forever for them to accept my resignation..but..they didn't respond to my resign button. I also said alot of players just leave when they are loosing a match and at least I resigned...but did them stop them from running their mouth---NO!! I go in to play and have fun and don't want to hear crap from them tonight when I go in to play,

So now I am in the search for a new name again. The name can't be long though because they only allow so many letters in a name when you register...any ideas????

Wow. People really will cause a ruckus about anything, won't they? That really sucks that you can't just go in and play the game and have a good time...Sorry to hear that, Rox.

I'll try to think of some other options for games.