Turner, Holt, Brooks

but there are many more capable WR coaches out there than Gilmore. and please don't even use Paul's next season as an example. he was an extreme talent coming out of high school, one of the few we ever have at this position (and Brooks, who Gilmore sure as heck didn't develop properly), and he is finally going to hit it big by his senior season, or the end of his junior season? Niles Paul would have been a star from day one at Texas Tech, Texas, or Oklahoma

:yeah:yeah ...........look, Gilmore and Cotton still have to prove to me they belong in Bo's group, they have yet to show that they excel.

They don't have to prove anything to you. You're just a guy with a computer, like the rest of us.

at this point i think it is pretty obvious what Bo has accomplished with the defense, unfortunately some of the other position coaches haven't accomplished as much and it doesn't have everything to do with injuries.

i think most here, with computers would agree with that or at least agree that the jury is still out on some of these coaches. <_<

but there are many more capable WR coaches out there than Gilmore. and please don't even use Paul's next season as an example. he was an extreme talent coming out of high school, one of the few we ever have at this position (and Brooks, who Gilmore sure as heck didn't develop properly), and he is finally going to hit it big by his senior season, or the end of his junior season? Niles Paul would have been a star from day one at Texas Tech, Texas, or Oklahoma

:yeah:yeah ...........look, Gilmore and Cotton still have to prove to me they belong in Bo's group, they have yet to show that they excel.

They don't have to prove anything to you. You're just a guy with a computer, like the rest of us.

at this point i think it is pretty obvious what Bo has accomplished with the defense, unfortunately some of the other position coaches haven't accomplished as much and it doesn't have everything to do with injuries.

i think most here, with computers would agree with that or at least agree that the jury is still out on some of these coaches. <_<

I'm just pointing out our unimportance in the matter. All proving anything to you or I does is decide how loudly we will b1tch during the game, or who we will throw under the bus after, or which bandwagon we as fans will leap aboard. For most people, anyway. I mean really, assuming 94 is the year of your birth, if you wake up the next day and decide that Gilmore and Cotton are the second and third coming of Christ, what does that mean? A whole sh1tload of nothing.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is, I'm having a pretty good time enjoying the ride and assisting in online poll dominance.

I'm just pointing out our unimportance in the matter. All proving anything to you or I does is decide how loudly we will b1tch during the game, or who we will throw under the bus after, or which bandwagon we as fans will leap aboard. For most people, anyway. I mean really, assuming 94 is the year of your birth, if you wake up the next day and decide that Gilmore and Cotton are the second and third coming of Christ, what does that mean? A whole sh1tload of nothing.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is, I'm having a pretty good time enjoying the ride and assisting in online poll dominance.

:rollin

:rollin

I do find it amusing that emoticons are all you've got. Seems I was correct about the number.

EDIT: I'm going to speak for me since unlike you, I don't need to say 'i think most here, with computers would agree,' and hope someone else jumps in. We have the same coaches on offense that carried us in 2008, when our defense was still crap. That whole continuity thing. One of which being a wide receiver coach that had two of the most productive receivers in Husker history under him. Let me let you in a little secret. Bo seriously limited what the offense could do after Iowa State. Let me let you in another secret. It is very, very hard to run the ball with no depth on your o-line (which is not Cotton's fault and being fixed) when you have no serious vertical threat and your opponents know it, so they stack the box. Those 90's teams that I guess you've heard of, were ridiculously deep on the o-line. It's stupid to have such a short memory and start throwing people under the bus (like Watson), and even dumber to simplify football down to, "Big numbers good, little numbers bad," or the other way around. Wins matter and that's it. Not the stats of how you got there. We're a hell of a lot better off than we were in 2007.

Juries are selected, by the way.

Anyone know how they did at Rookie Mini-Camp?

Nexus...?

:thumbs

Nexus should also find the article where either Curenski or Holt talks about the demotion teaching them the importance of running your routes hard when you know the ball isn't coming to you. That would be for those that question the validity of using demotion to motivate upperclassman! If you have guys needing to be taught that several years in, I think that's a character problem, not a coaching one. Even Prince had to get over his ego and buy into Sander's and Bo's system, and look what happened when he did. That's a huge need for effective coaching, is having guys that will actually listen.