Tito Ortiz

So for those of you who have not heard Tito was arrested Monday for eligidly beating up his girlfriend, Jena Jameson.

He held a presser today (after being released on $25,000 bail) and denied the charges. Claiming Jena started acting crazy due to an Oxiecotton addiction.

Both stories sound plausable to me. However reports say Jena had visable injuries to make it even worse the couple a set of 13 month old twins.

I knew he was a prick, but I use to respect him for his talent. If this is true I will have lost the respect I had for him.

Tito arrested

video of press conferance

Edit: Bail was 25,000 not 250,000 as I first typed.

Edited by kansas husker

No, no, no. You got it all wrong! It was just a MISUNDERSTANDING! :rolleyes:

What the heck? Jennito drama was a 'big misunderstanding'

By Steve Cofield

This is what can happen when domestic violence cases get played out in the media. Apparently, everyone involved in the Jenna Jameson-Tito Ortiz mess has come to their senses or realized there's too much money at stake to keep this going.

According to TMZ, the couple is now saying that Jameson doesn't a have drug problem and Ortiz didn't hit her:

"What actually happened has now been dramatically distorted and misinterpreted and remarks that both Tito and I made after the police arrived reflect the state of shock that we were both in," said Jameson.

As for Tito, we're told he's now backing off what he strongly insinuated ... that Jenna is an OxyContin addict. We're told Tito's position now is that he found two OxyContin pills in a pair of her pants pocket and may have jumped to conclusions. Jenna says the pills were very old. And, as we first reported, Jenna tested negative for drugs this week.

Tito's lawyer, Chip Matthews, tells TMZ the whole thing was "a big misunderstanding."

Meanwhile, one of Tiger Woods' alleged flings, Joselyn James, claims she witnessed Ortiz getting violent with Jameson in the past.

Let's hope the happy couple passes on responding.

If you've been living under a rock or hate TMZ, then you missed Ortiz's arrest on Monday, Jameson saying she was pressing charges because she had been knocked down, Ortiz breaking down and claiming his girlfriend had a drug problem during a "press conference" at what looked like a Pizza Hut and Jameson passing a drug test.

Now the happy couple can go back to badgering Chuck Liddell on Twitter.

Cagewriter Blog