Vote for Alex Henery

Done. By the way saunders, your avatar is awesome!! That kid looks like he's ready to rip someones head off :laughpound

Thanks. I made it last year as a joke to show my wife what our first kid would look like... Little did we know that this would be the year, and we'll find out what he looks like come August.

I always vote 'Nebraska' when one of you guys put something up here for us to vote on.

1. I just like the fact that we AB-SO-lutley dominate these online polls

2. I like to see us come from behind in polls we weren't aware of from their beginning, only to pull away in later

3. I mean, we're here--might as well, right?

but seriously, I really feel Henery is deserving of these spots about now. (so is Crick and Paul so far too).

I mean, he punts more footballs inside the 5(!) than most people punt in their life, and he kicks 57 yarders for Buffalo meat.

although when i just voted there were 385 votes in and we, (ahem) Alex, was barely winning...let's do this fullback trap style, boyz! Sneak in and punch it!

I always vote 'Nebraska' when one of you guys put something up here for us to vote on.

1. I just like the fact that we AB-SO-lutley dominate these online polls

2. I like to see us come from behind in polls we weren't aware of from their beginning, only to pull away in later

3. I mean, we're here--might as well, right?

but seriously, I really feel Henery is deserving of these spots about now. (so is Crick and Paul so far too).

I mean, he punts more footballs inside the 5(!) than most people punt in their life, and he kicks 57 yarders for Buffalo meat.

although when i just voted there were 385 votes in and we, (ahem) Alex, was barely winning...let's do this fullback trap style, boyz! Sneak in and punch it!

fullback-trap.jpg

it is a Trap...how do you not love inviting a Sapp upfield 2 yds before he realizes he is going to get sucker punched by a pulling Guard...while a slow, cornfed, stocky, bentfacemasked-blocker rolls past him for the winning TD?

just like Bo had it planned to trap CU into thinking they had Ganz sacked too far for a soccer player walk on from Omaha to kick a 57 yarder?

suckers get Trapped.