Maurice Purify arrested

You know what the funny thing is? He was a criminal justice major. :LOLtartar

And prisoners' favorite TV show is 'Cops'. What's your point? ;)

Prisoners watch "Cops" so they can learn what they shouldn't do so they don't get caught. Being a criminal justince major you would think that he knows the laws what the consequences are. Then again, we are talking about the player which the only play he knew was to run straight.

We don't even know how bad the brawl was, just the fact that he got arrested for being in it. While Goodell has been harsh on rule breakers, it's usually on their second offenses that he comes down hard. Just look at Roethlisberger, after his first assault all he got was a slap on the wrist, if that. Sure you can't compare Ben and Mo, but he's the only guy I can think about.

Agreed. And from the stories I've heard about his Lincoln trouble, there may have been many of us that "with some drink in the system" would have over reacted and stuck up for a friend.

We're talking about a missy charge of disorderly conduct. You can get that charge by yelling outside late at night and not stopping when asked to be quiet... And it was described as a scuffle. I bet he'll get a very stern warning (and rightfully so) and some Community Service type work from Roger.

So many negative nancy's...A K A Al Franken's.