Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery

With the fight just 5 days away figured we should talk about the card. There are only two fight I'm interested in but it is MMA.

Antwain Britt vs. Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante

Roger Gracie vs. Kevin Randleman

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Joey Villasenor

Andrei Arlovski vs. Antonio Silva

Brett Rogers vs. Alistair Overeem

I don't know enough about either fighter to pick the first fight, and I would love to pick randleman but he is pretty old. I'm interested to see how overeem fights its been over 2 years since he fought in the united states. A pretty average card overall but some solid fighters are on this card.

I hope my boy Arlovski wins and hes do for a win. He's lost two straight fights and hasn't lost more than two fights in a row so I'm putting my money on Arlovski to come in and dominate like he did against Fedor before the stupid flying knee that he's not known for doing in fights.

Antwain Britt vs. Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante

Roger Gracie vs. Kevin Randleman

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Joey Villasenor

Andrei Arlovski vs. Antonio Silva

Brett Rogers vs. Alistair Overeem

I picked "Feijao" simply because his nickname means "beans" in Portuguese. Randleman is old balls and got winded very easily last time I saw him. Like Jock said, Arlovski is due, but we all know his beard is hiding that weak chin now. Overeem is just too much for Rogers, especially since he's all roided up :lol:

What was the point of Strikeforce signing Fedor if they aren't going to give him the title? Everyone thinks he's the best but Overeem is going to fight Rogers, who was beaten by Fedor. Do you guys think they're just stringing Fedor along until the Strikeforce name is on solid ground so they can make a big payday of him fighting for the title?

What was the point of Strikeforce signing Fedor if they aren't going to give him the title? Everyone thinks he's the best but Overeem is going to fight Rogers, who was beaten by Fedor. Do you guys think they're just stringing Fedor along until the Strikeforce name is on solid ground so they can make a big payday of him fighting for the title?

Fedor is a joke and passed up on an opportunity to play in the big leagues of the UFC to fight the best. Theres so much talent in the HW class of the UFC that I believe 3 maybe even 4 fighters could beat Fedor.

On another note..........DAMN YOU ARLOVSKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING %*#@*$^!@%