That was so scary. We were in the laundry room with a mattress on top of us. I live a mile and a half from that Loves that was destroyed. There was two tornadoes that about got us. One was about 3 miles north and one less than a mile south.

I had no elec no tv or radio. Didnt know what or when it was coming. Was going to get in my car to here the radio and I could literally see my car rocking back and fourth.

We are all ok. Still very shook.

That was so scary. We were in the laundry room with a mattress on top of us. I live a mile and a half from that Loves that was destroyed. There was two tornadoes that about got us. One was about 3 miles north and one less than a mile south.

I had no elec no tv or radio. Didnt know what or when it was coming. Was going to get in my car to here the radio and I could literally see my car rocking back and fourth.

Glad to hear you made it through! Do you have a storm shelter of any kind? Or did you not have time to get to it?

Not quite as bad in Arkansas as the real Tornado Alley, but still not good. Tornados in this state tend to travel from the southwest to the northeast - which happens to be right up I-30, so a lot of towns are in the path.

Glad to hear you made it through! Do you have a storm shelter of any kind? Or did you not have time to get to it?

Not quite as bad in Arkansas as the real Tornado Alley, but still not good. Tornados in this state tend to travel from the southwest to the northeast - which happens to be right up I-30, so a lot of towns are in the path.

Just had a laundry room in the center of my house with a mattress over top of us. They are saying it could spark up again at anytime between now and Friday.

Just had a laundry room in the center of my house with a mattress over top of us. They are saying it could spark up again at anytime between now and Friday.

Glad to hear you're ok!! We finally got our power back on yesterday evening. I drove down SE 104th clear to Draper Lake and between Hiawassi and Draper, it's destroyed. Trees down, roofs gone, branches everywhere. Even seen the huge transmission lines that were buckled over like nobody's business.

A guy I work with said today there's an 80% chance of storms and a 100% chance they'll be severe. Wahooo...here we go again.

Wow was this to close for comfort! HFIOL we always expect this type of storm living here but when it comes this close to the possibilities that could have happened, it really makes me uneasy.

Glad everyone is ok. Will be a while til my world is normal again. 40 and Choctaw rd was a major part of our functions daily living this close.

stay safe brother. Keep your eye to the sky.;)

I keep one eye on the sky and one on the road this time of year. Heard on the local news they officially declared the twister that crossed I-40 and the one that ran thru Little Axe, both as EF-4's. Pretty significant twisters. If you guys need anything or help with anything, just let me know. I don't live to far from you so it wouldn't take me long to get to over there.

Did notice yesterday though parts of I-40/Choctaw Rd were open again to on/off ramp traffic. I know the on ramp for I-40 westbound was open and I think the eastbound ramp was open as well. And I could have swore I saw a car exiting I-40 westbound at Choctaw.

One of these days though I'm going to go storm chase and follow one of them twisting cyclonic bastards :LOLtartar

The thing that keeps getting me in trouble is that i drive a Yukon XL. .. Those were my emergency gas places. I am embarrassed to say I ran out yesterday because there was no place else around to get gas.

The Geico folks are looking at my car today. It looks like the surface of a golf ball. the house insurance folks should be out early next week for the roof and structural damage.

I appreciate your offer neighbor. Thank you.

Same goes. You need me.. Just give me a call. I think you might still have my cell.

Got to stick together.:cheers