Ok so I was playing the Title mode last night as Shane Carwin on experienced mind you theres only four difficulties beginner, experienced, advanced, and pro. My 10th fight is against Frank Mir and he submitted me within the first 30 seconds in the first round and I was like ok I mad a mistake and that was a fluke. I decided to fight him again and again I was submitted within the first minute or so of the first round. Over and over again when I fought Frank Mir 90% of the time he submitted me in the first round and it didn't matter how fast or slow I rotated the analog stick that SOB still submitted me. If he didn't submit me and he got me on the ground I was done for and I couldn't escape. I know Mir is great at pulling off submissions and I'm not sure what Carwin's stats are like but I've had this same problem with other fighters with a better ground game.

I've browsed the THQ UFC forums and it seems like I'm not the only one with this problem and a lot of other people are upset with the submission system. Is everybody else having this problem too?

I find it very frustrating that the CPU can submit me when I have full health but when I try to do it with a submission expert like BJ Penn I can't submit the CPU when they have full health unless they are rocked or low stamina. It gets boring just doing the same old thing of ground and pound or knocking the opponent out with the standing game.

I'm gonna be hanging up my gloves on this game until they fix this problem and will be focusing on playing Red Dead in the meantime.

That blows if the submission game isn't working right. Maybe this will make up for it...

Shaquille O'Neal is an unlockable character in the game!!

Here's the link

Ya I noticed that too and I was like "WTF!!!!!" Why is he an unlockable character?

I did find this thread about charging and shining and maybe this will help me out in submissions. I can do submissions on any opponent as long as their stamina is low but the way Mir submitted me yesterday when I had full health and made me his b%*ch on the ground made me very frustrated.

Did you try to use the Shaq code? I keep seeing places online where people say it doesn't work.

I bought the game at Gamestop so it came with a code to unlock the four fighters from the show The Ultimate Fighter. Well the code doesn't work. I want to be Roy Nelson so I can smother people on the ground.

Did you try to use the Shaq code? I keep seeing places online where people say it doesn't work.

I bought the game at Gamestop so it came with a code to unlock the four fighters from the show The Ultimate Fighter. Well the code doesn't work. I want to be Roy Nelson so I can smother people on the ground.

What did you get the game on 360 or PS3? I got the game for the PS3 with the code for the 4 extra players and it worked for me. I've noticed that ever since I entered the code and fought against anybody and I would knock them out they wouldn't fall to the canvas, they would just stand there and then that opponent would raise his arms like he won the fight.

I've heard the same thing about the Shaq code and I actually played 2 online games and the first one I got knocked out and the second one I submitted the guy and felt very proud of myself. Both fights were really laggy but the one I won was extremely laggy and unbearable to play....was quite surprised that I won because of how laggy it was.

What did you get the game on 360 or PS3? I got the game for the PS3 with the code for the 4 extra players and it worked for me. I've noticed that ever since I entered the code and fought against anybody and I would knock them out they wouldn't fall to the canvas, they would just stand there and then that opponent would raise his arms like he won the fight.

I've heard the same thing about the Shaq code and I actually played 2 online games and the first one I got knocked out and the second one I submitted the guy and felt very proud of myself. Both fights were really laggy but the one I won was extremely laggy and unbearable to play....was quite surprised that I won because of how laggy it was.

I have it on 360. I'm going to try again this weekend. Haven't tried the Shaq code yet.

As far as the online play goes, I quit playing UFC 2009 because it was soooo laggy. This game is all about timing and when that is messed up, the whole game is worthless. Haven't had a chance to hop on XBL yet with UFC 2010.