Phil Steele: Nebraska Preview 2010

This isn't officially out yet (he has us ranked 5) as our preview date is June 12th. But what the heck, I found it, and my Mom always told me to share.

Link to PDF file.

"Despite a 6-2 reg ssn B12 record, NU was actually -12.3 ypg. Despite those factors they are the most talented team in the Big 12 North and 6 of my 9 sets of power ratings call for a 12-0 regular season."

:o:koolaid2:

• Fire 8

I still can't believe this crazy stat. "There are 63 out of 65 schools that have beaten a top 19 team since November of 2001, the two schools that haven't are Duke, and Nebraska"

I mean I know Nebraska looks to be back on track but, to be "official" I think we need to get out of being in association with Duke in terms of football.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I still can't believe this crazy stat. "There are 63 out of 65 schools that have beaten a top 19 team since November of 2001, the two schools that haven't are Duke, and Nebraska"

I mean I know Nebraska looks to be back on track but, to be "official" I think we need to get out of being in association with Duke in terms of football.

I still find that hard to believe. But dont worry on October 16th we'll scratch that one off the list. :koolaid2::koolaid2::bonez:bonez

2010 will be Nebraskas year!!!!!

I still find that hard to believe. But dont worry on October 16th we'll scratch that one off the list. :koolaid2::koolaid2::bonez:bonez

2010 will be Nebraskas year!!!!!

You would like to think so and be hopeful anyway. As long as we don't give up a field goal with :01 remaining, or a 81 yard bomb to the 3 yard line...yea we should be ok. Offseason is too long.