Rivals Rankings Start Comming Out Today

I couldnt even fathum what Bo and Co. could do with either Clowney or Steward. Down right scary. :ohnoes

I just updated a bunch of profiles. Surprisingly Steward wasn't even listed on Rivals 250 Watch List and then suddenly he's a 5* player ranked 2nd overall in the nation. blink.gif

I couldnt even fathum what Bo and Co. could do with either Clowney or Steward. Down right scary. :ohnoes

I just updated a bunch of profiles. Surprisingly Steward wasn't even listed on Rivals 250 Watch List and then suddenly he's a 5* player ranked 2nd overall in the nation. blink.gif

I think it was because he absolutly dominated in the florida spring camps. Hes a man-child. Who would have guessed Christian French would be a rivals 100 prospect?

I think it was because he absolutly dominated in the florida spring camps. Hes a man-child. Who would have guessed Christian French would be a rivals 100 prospect?

Yeah French making the list surprised me. Speaking of surprises, how about Jalen Grimble not making the 100 list?

Yeah French making the list surprised me too. Speaking of surprises, how about Jalen Grimble not making the 100 list?

Him and Evan Spencer, Davaris Daniels, Jeremiah Rasco (young man fell off the face of the earth)

Yeah French making the list surprised me too. Speaking of surprises, how about Jalen Grimble not making the 100 list?

Him and Evan Spencer, Davaris Daniels, Jeremiah Rasco (young man fell off the face of the earth)

Especially Rasco. I was like wtf.gif

Especially Rasco. I was like wtf.gif

Something fishy about that kid, I was kind of surprised Wayne Lyons was so low I thought he was a top 20 player for sure with his offer list.

I haven't watched film on most of the guys on the list so I can't really complain. I've always found Rival's numerical lists to be a bit strange though. How do you compare a running back to a safety to an offensive tackle? I understand ranking players of a like position or even giving players a star rating, but the rest of it seems a bit more arbitrary than usual for a business that is based on arbitrary ratings in the first place.

I guess there is some heated discussion over on RSS about the top 100. Personally, what is really the difference between the #4 OT and the #9 OT? IMO, probably not a lot. Now I'm not going to say that the star or ranking systems have no merit at all, but I think the differences between a 3 and 4 star player or the 3rd and 20th at a position are grossly overexaggerated in most cases.

I haven't watched film on most of the guys on the list so I can't really complain. I've always found Rival's numerical lists to be a bit strange though. How do you compare a running back to a safety to an offensive tackle? I understand ranking players of a like position or even giving players a star rating, but the rest of it seems a bit more arbitrary than usual for a business that is based on arbitrary ratings in the first place.

I guess there is some heated discussion over on RSS about the top 100. Personally, what is really the difference between the #4 OT and the #9 OT? IMO, probably not a lot. Now I'm not going to say that the star or ranking systems have no merit at all, but I think the differences between a 3 and 4 star player or the 3rd and 20th at a position are grossly overexaggerated in most cases.

Pretty much. We're not really dealing with scientific data here.