forgive my ignorance

They're playing against some very tough competition. This trip helps the team bond together, it helps them build on their strengths and fix their weaknesses, and it helps them to play different styles of volleyball so they can incorporate them into their game or learn how to solve the problems they create if they see them in competition.

The Huskers have gone on a China trip twice before - once in 2000 and again in 2006. Perhaps it's coincidence, but the Huskers won the National Championship both years.

• Fire 1

They're playing against some very tough competition. This trip helps the team bond together, it helps them build on their strengths and fix their weaknesses, and it helps them to play different styles of volleyball so they can incorporate them into their game or learn how to solve the problems they create if they see them in competition.

The Huskers have gone on a China trip twice before - once in 2000 and again in 2006. Perhaps it's coincidence, but the Huskers won the National Championship both years.

sssoooo......basically what you're saying is i should go lay my money down for us too win it all in vegas and get ready for a great year of husker volleyball?

im down what you wrote there has me very excited!

• 2 weeks later...

I was cruising through campus and stuck my head in the Coliseum just now. They were having a clinic and I stopped at the water fountain and waited for Morgan Broekhuis to fill up her water bottle, so I asked her how China went. She said it was great, they had a great time, they learned a LOT, and they even picked up some Chinese.

PS - Morgan is TALL. Looked me square in the eye. Nice person, too.

I was cruising through campus and stuck my head in the Coliseum just now. They were having a clinic and I stopped at the water fountain and waited for Morgan Broekhuis to fill up her water bottle, so I asked her how China went. She said it was great, they had a great time, they learned a LOT, and they even picked up some Chinese.

PS - Morgan is TALL. Looked me square in the eye. Nice person, too.

It was fun wathcing Morgan play during the spring exhibition game this year. I think she will be a key player in the fall. You are right..she is TALL! And yes, NICE person. She did really well intereacting with the fans after the spring game.post-7483-127668429961.jpgpost-7483-127668430946.jpg