Region Forums

Just a suggestion Now.

Um, I have seen some boards (not Husker boards) add Regions in for people in certain areas to keep a handle on local get togethers and such. It would be hard to do this in the main forum as other people from different regions chime in and "poof" a meaniful thread is derailed into a chaotic cyber mess.

I know this may sound selfish but really it is meant for the best.

Only add the regions when a group of people petition for Space.

Well, I for one petition for CO! I know there are tons of fans on here from there and this will give us a chance to host events close to home and keep all the Colorado Huskers informed.

If anyone agrees please chime in. I really think it is a great idea. :clap

Thats actually a pretty good idea big dave, but we would need to be sure there would be enough activity before dedicating an exclusive forum to a certain region. Im planning to contact each of the alum chapters soon and at that time I'll offer the same thing to see if theyre interested - b/c in that case we would be assured they would go to good use. How many people do you know in CO that would use a forum on this board dedicated to CO-skers? Maybe start a poll in the BRL to get input. ;)

Thanks Blackshirt,

Thats what I was saying that we start with only a few then as people from different regions see them and get jealous, hopefully they get some locals to join and make it interesting. I know that there will be people outside the US too. Such as desert peeps in Iraq and Europe people I am sure. I will start a poll because I have seen many in CO posting here. As I meet true NU fans I will send them this way cause this is the best board I have been on for Huskers so far.

BTW, I will take a money order for my ideas... :rollin

Sounds good. 

Money order huh. Not sure if they come in increments of .05, but I'll check.  :lol:

Just kidding I need no money just keep up the great Mgmt, and keep the kiddos off the board. Thats payment enough.

It is not my board but if "we" start off small where there are tons of fans i think it will be more effective then setting up blanket regions some of which dont have enough fans to get their use. Some states I believe will show immediate promise, a poll will tell for sure though...

NE - Duh this one will be easy to fill with events

CO- Still pretty easy as I notice a bunch already on here and more to come (Husker fans are all over the place in the Springs)

TX

CA

you get it.

But if you do it per request of say a minimum of 10-20 people then it should only grow. Again this is not to exclude but to bring a closer community in those regions.