Your favorite MMA fighter(s)

I'll just do UFC because thats what I mainly watch. I would watch Strikeforce but I don't own Showtime and I do catch WEC on Versus now and then but don't know much of the fighters except for Urijah Faber

UFC

Heavyweight Division

- Randy Couture

- Shane Carwin

- Todd Duffee

- Andrei Arlovski (In Strikeforce now)

- Roy Nelson (I'm starting to like him)

Light Heavyweight Division

- Chuck Liddell

- Matt Hamill

- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

- Jon Jones

- Randy Couture

- Forrest Griffin (even though he looked pathetic against Silva)

- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

- Wanderlei Silva

Middleweight Division

- Dan Henderson (now with Strikeforce I believe)

- Nate Marquardt

- Ed Herman

- Rich Franklin

- Wanderlei Silva

Welterweight Division

- GSP

- Jon Fitch

- Anthony Johnson

- BJ Penn

Lightweight Division

- BJ Penn

- Joe Lauzon

- Terry Etim

- Clay Guida (I like his fighting style and he never gives up)

- Gray Maynard

I'm a big fan of both Lesnar and Koscheck. Gotta give props to Frankie Edgar also for beating BJ Penn. Obviously love the wrestling backgrounds of fighters if you can't tell.

When did Strikeforce move to showtime? Aren't all of their events free or did something change?

How about guys you hate or at least dislike in MMA? I can't stand Frank Mir or Diego Sanchez to name a couple. Bisping is a complete tool also.

When did Strikeforce move to showtime? Aren't all of their events free or did something change?

How about guys you hate or at least dislike in MMA? I can't stand Frank Mir or Diego Sanchez to name a couple. Bisping is a complete tool also.

They do show some free fights on CBS but most of the time instead of showing their main fights on PPV they have it on Showtime. When Brett Rogers fought Arlovski and Brett Rogers against Fedor and Arlovski against Silva were all on Showtime.

There are a few fighers that I can't stand because they're cocky and very ignorant like Rashad Evans, Frank Mir, Michael Bisping, Brock Lesnar sometimes ( I like and don't like Brock if that makes any sense) and Anderson "The Dancing with the Stars Champion" Silva. I also can't stand Fedor not because he's cocky because he isn't but for the factor that he's such a coward and won't join the UFC and fight some better competition compared to Strikeforce.