What happens with the BCS now

They are talking about this very subject on :espnsucks: right now funny enouph. They mentioned a BCS rule that only two teams from a conference can be represented in the BCS, they feel they will have to change that to more teams potentialy. Also, a-lot of talk that this will lead to some type of playoff since the BCS contract is up in 2015 (I believe that was the year mentioned). Obviously the conference tie ins will be rearranged.

In my opinion, there are too many bowl games already. Theoretically a team with a losing record could be in a bowl game now.

only after the bowl games end could they have a losing record...you have to be at least .500 and have 6 wins against FBS schools.

That WAS true, but with the new bowl games being added there is a good chance that there won't be enough teams with winning records to place in bowl games. Here is a link to an ESPN article that covers this topic pretty thoroughly. (Complete with quotes from former Husker Aaron Taylor)

In my opinion, there are too many bowl games already. Theoretically a team with a losing record could be in a bowl game now.

only after the bowl games end could they have a losing record...you have to be at least .500 and have 6 wins against FBS schools.

That WAS true, but with the new bowl games being added there is a good chance that there won't be enough teams with winning records to place in bowl games. Here is a link to an ESPN article that covers this topic pretty thoroughly. (Complete with quotes from former Husker Aaron Graham)

Wow!! I stand corrected sir...that sucks. You are correct. That is absolutely ridiculous.