Northwestern=NU and not Nebraska

I use NU in short hand on internet message boards. In my day-to-day interactions with the real world, I usually refer to them as Nebraska or Huskers, but not NU.

Therefore I'm okay with Northwestern being NU. It's definitely not something that'll keep me up at night.

We're NU. If Northwestern wants to be called "NU" then they can come over to Memorial Stadium, strap on their pads, and take the rights to the name away from us.

Hopefully they don't want us to debate them for who has the right to it. If it is on the football field, though, I like our chances.

I'd be more than happy to debate them over it. Their forum or ours.

We're NU. If Northwestern wants to be called "NU" then they can come over to Memorial Stadium, strap on their pads, and take the rights to the name away from us.

Hopefully they don't want us to debate them for who has the right to it. If it is on the football field, though, I like our chances.

I'd be more than happy to debate them over it. Their forum or ours.

NO, say it ain't so! Knappy would like to enter into a debate with a fan of another school that differs from our contingency's opinion? I can barely believe it. ;)

Well, I think I would enjoy myself as well with that little "conversation" with the NW folks. I kind of like our chances, come to think of it.

NO, say it ain't so! Knappy would like to enter into a debate with a fan of another school that differs from our contingency's opinion? I can barely believe it. ;)

I know. I'll bet you about fell off your chair when you read that. You were like, "That's SO unlike him!" :laughpound

I do have my opinions, and I'm not shy about them. I guess that shows, huh? :)

I know. I'll bet you about fell off your chair when you read that. You were like, "That's SO unlike him!" :laughpound

I do have my opinions, and I'm not shy about them. I guess that shows, huh? :)

Eh, no problem. I seem to rub others the wrong way a lot as well in non-InterWeb land! I just hold back here because I tend to let my rather impressive vocabulary become altered. It tends to feature words with far less syllables as I reach the "boiling point".