Big 10 Network, all games televised?

Ok I know I am beating a deadhorse but I am not that tech savy so bear with me. I live in Louisiana and we have Cox. I will get all of the Big Ten games if I subscribe to the BTN? I get that there is one major game per week that is national, but the rest are available for a premium?

The problem I have being a Buckeye fan outside the B10 footprint is that espn will take multiple games then decide to televise the non-B10 game in your area. Your days of paying ESPN gameplan are not over.

Also, Cox doesn't have the B10 channel in all places outside the B10 so check LA area. It's not in San Diego for example but was just added on Time Warner thankfully.

:cheers

Ok I know I am beating a deadhorse but I am not that tech savy so bear with me. I live in Louisiana and we have Cox. I will get all of the Big Ten games if I subscribe to the BTN? I get that there is one major game per week that is national, but the rest are available for a premium?

The problem I have being a Buckeye fan outside the B10 footprint is that espn will take multiple games then decide to televise the non-B10 game in your area. Your days of paying ESPN gameplan are not over.

Also, Cox doesn't have the B10 channel in all places outside the B10 so check LA area. It's not in San Diego for example but was just added on Time Warner thankfully.

:cheers

Living overseas I never get regioned because I run ESPN360 package. Yay!

Ok, I have Cox (in Omaha) and the main channel is like 229 or something like that and then the extras are 615 - 618. I thought these were in HD? Does Cox not carry BTN in HD?

By 2011, all the cable companies in Nebraska will have the BTN in HD. If they don't offer it now they will within the next few months. :bigredn: