Big 10 Network, all games televised?

Ok I know I am beating a deadhorse but I am not that tech savy so bear with me. I live in Louisiana and we have Cox. I will get all of the Big Ten games if I subscribe to the BTN? I get that there is one major game per week that is national, but the rest are available for a premium?

Maybe. Most cable companies only carry the main BTN feed. So whatever game is on the main feed then that's what you would get. Your cable company might carry the subchannels but in Louisiana probably not. Your best option will be to get DirecTV or Dish Network.

If you live outside of the U.S. you can get the BigTenTicket and ESPN360 for roughly 125 and 44.95 respectively and get all your Basketball and Football coverage. The ESPN360 package went up a LOT this year. It was down considerably from the current pricing for last year's sub. I seem to remember it being around 60 dollars or 60 Euro now it's listed as 99.99 Euro.

Hello and greetings. The Big Ten Network has multiple sub channels. I have comcast digital cable here In Ann arbor. and they are channels 65,601-605. all games are always televised if ESPN or ABC didn't pick it up. If your cable provider down there in Lincoln does not have the Big Ten Network yet trust me that talks have already started. It took a year for Comcast to finally pick it up here. I almost switched to the dish!!! :)

So you have to make sure your cable provider carries the alternate channels, and whether they are in HD. I know both are true with Dish from personal experience, and it sounds the same for DirecTv, and for Cox in Omaha. I was pretty impressed with the quality of both the picture and the announcing on the Big 10 network in the games I saw. Your not going to have as many camera angles as the ESPN or ABC prime time game, but it seemed pretty decent to me, though I never watched a game with more than a passing interest.

The biggest drawback is the early ESPN2 game. If they keep Pam Ward on the play by play, she is awful. Sam McKeown said it best, she is a few seconds behind each play and is always late calling a TD. I guess she is afraid of making a mistake.

So you have to make sure your cable provider carries the alternate channels, and whether they are in HD. I know both are true with Dish from personal experience, and it sounds the same for DirecTv, and for Cox in Omaha. I was pretty impressed with the quality of both the picture and the announcing on the Big 10 network in the games I saw. Your not going to have as many camera angles as the ESPN or ABC prime time game, but it seemed pretty decent to me, though I never watched a game with more than a passing interest.

The biggest drawback is the early ESPN2 game. If they keep Pam Ward on the play by play, she is awful. Sam McKeown said it best, she is a few seconds behind each play and is always late calling a TD. I guess she is afraid of making a mistake.

I'm old school when it comes to watching Husker football games. I just tune into AM 1400 KLIN on the radio and mute the TV.

The HD on the BTN is pretty top-notch. I like the quality better than what I've seen coming off of ESPN. Also, many providers won't give ABC in HD so you need to run your antennas for the local digital broadcast. My brother gets HD through his antenna but SD through his dish/Cox. Some digital providers are god awful.

You're gonna LOVE it! I get up 6:58am Vegas time to get my college gameday on at 7 then the games start at 10am and you can pick who you wanna watch with multiple teams playing in alotted timeslots. BTN got bad pub it's first year but it's a great invention to the world of cable/satellite tv channels...for us fans of the Big Ten that is

I'm old school when it comes to watching Husker football games. I just tune into AM 1400 KLIN on the radio and mute the TV.

Yeah, I tried that down here with the computer - nasty 5 - 10 second lag drove me nuts. Has anyone listened to the Husker game by way of the opponents radio broadcast? Its just like listening to Mushburger call a Husker game.