Welcome from PSU!

jmz

As a PSU fan and alum, welcome to the Big 10. Excited to have you all aboard. I know it's weird right now, but trust me, it gets easier. Think about this also - it's gonna be weirder for us current B10 teams to have two divisions and a championship game in 2011 while you guys will be used to it :) Looking forward to playing you all regularly soon!

• Fire 1

Welcome to the forums. We don't have many Nittany Lions around here yet. You can provide helpful insight to UNL coming to the Big Ten.

we had one penn state dude hear a few years ago, bluewhitebenji.

he was tolerable. sort of.

One of my close friends who lives in State College just called to welcome us to the Big 10. On top of that he said when NU comes to play Penn State I can have his wife's ticket in exchange for him getting a ticket in return when Penn State comes to Lincoln,

With all of these new programs coming to Lincoln the continued sell-out streak is just that much stronger.

man i hate to be a dick, but i lived in Harrisburg for 3 years and came away hating penn state bitterly. i personally wish for us to beat them more than any team in the big 10. that being said, thanks for the welcome

Having only visited Harrisburg briefly on stops through it, I can understand your ill will :)

man i hate to be a dick, but i lived in Harrisburg for 3 years and came away hating penn state bitterly. i personally wish for us to beat them more than any team in the big 10. that being said, thanks for the welcome

Having only visited Harrisburg briefly on stops through it, I can understand your ill will :)

lol well-played sir