From a Sooner

Tom Osborne did a great job. OU and Nebraska were in the same spot, a great football program but in a smaller TV market. Osborne had the guts to stand up to Texas a find a better deal, Joe C. at OU is still on his knees in Deloss Dodds office. Good luck to you guys.

Tom Osborne did a great job. OU and Nebraska were in the same spot, a great football program but in a smaller TV market. Osborne had the guts to stand up to Texas a find a better deal, Joe C. at OU is still on his knees in Deloss Dodds office. Good luck to you guys.

Welcome to the Board :thumbs

I hope we can set up an annual OOC game

Welcome to Huskerboard. Hopefully Joe C finally figures out who the real boss is in the Big 12

i think OU will always be fine, no way texas leaves them behind, but you will always have to put up with texas. hopefully OU will realize its leverage and get what it deserves.

I'd love to see Oklahoma and A&M go to SEC and tell Longhorns to suck it! I hope Nebraska and Oklahoma can play each other every other year though. That would be perfect!!!!

Welcome to Huskerboard. Hopefully Joe C finally figures out who the real boss is in the Big 12

The Sooner boards have been in meltdown all day. Under the new "Dan Beebe Plan" Texas stands to earn up to $5 million more a year than the #2 school, and have their own network. I always thought Joe C. did a great job, but today 90% of Sooner fans are mad as hell.

The Sooner boards have been in meltdown all day. Under the new "Dan Beebe Plan" Texas stands to earn up to $5 million more a year than the #2 school, and have their own network. I always thought Joe C. did a great job, but today 90% of Sooner fans are mad as hell.

They don't have to accept the offer - its just Texas being Texas

EDIT: KC media are just gushing over how great Texas is

Which is unfortunate, because Oklahoma really has ruled the South division outside of 2005 and 2009.