2010 Away Games vs Big 12 opponents

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've only been to an away game in Ames, so that got my vote. Some drunky Cyclone girl punched me in the face. That was in '06 when Cody Glenn ran for 148 yards and 2 TDs.

I can't imagine KSUcks fans are much better. Probably a lot worse from what I've heard.

That same game i got punched in the face by some college kid. There must have been something in the air that day.

or in their beer :waste

Of the schools listed, I think it will be a toss up between KState and Iowa State. In the end, I voted for Iowa State because they beat us last year without their starting QB and RB. Plus, they're the school that was going to get hosed the hardest if the Big 12 broke up. Nobody seemed to want Iowa State, and I think they'll remember that when we roll into town.

Too bad you're not playing on Columbia. I'd buy stock in Goodyear Tires.

It is sad that you are right about that.

he is not right, but you got the sad part right. no wonder there is the myth of columbia with stupid comments like that :facepalm:

I know the comment is made as a joke (I hope). I once had a bad road experience in Columbia, MO, but I don't let one experience form my opinions. I am actually headed to Columbia/Rocheport this weekend with friends to ride the Katy trail. I'm sure if we don't bring up conference expansion talk and be obnoxious we'll have a great time. Any suggestions for places to eat/drink in Columbia? We are going to hit up Les Bourgeois and then head into town...

I've only been to an away game in Ames, so that got my vote. Some drunky Cyclone girl punched me in the face. That was in '06 when Cody Glenn ran for 148 yards and 2 TDs.

I can't imagine KSUcks fans are much better. Probably a lot worse from what I've heard.

Well if you would have stopped pinching her butt like she asked.... <_<

:laughpound

Don't ever leave us, Fro!

he is not right, but you got the sad part right. no wonder there is the myth of columbia with stupid comments like that :facepalm:

I know the comment is made as a joke (I hope). I once had a bad road experience in Columbia, MO, but I don't let one experience form my opinions. I am actually headed to Columbia/Rocheport this weekend with friends to ride the Katy trail. I'm sure if we don't bring up conference expansion talk and be obnoxious we'll have a great time. Any suggestions for places to eat/drink in Columbia? We are going to hit up Les Bourgeois and then head into town...

Depends on what you are looking for BornNbred. If your just looking for some burgers and pizza there are some really good spots. I dont know much about the nicer sit down places. either post it on here, or PM me. I will get you some places

Depends on what you are looking for BornNbred. If your just looking for some burgers and pizza there are some really good spots. I dont know much about the nicer sit down places. either post it on here, or PM me. I will get you some places

When I was in Columbia last May, we were taken to a place called Boochie's (sp?) and it had good burgers.

When I was in Columbia last May, we were taken to a place called Boochie's (sp?) and it had good burgers.

Thats one of my favorites. nearly impossible to get in on game days. Shakespears for Pizza is awesome. There are a few that i could spend alot of money at in food and drinks. :) I can drink and i have a big belly. :lol:

Thats one of my favorites. nearly impossible to get in on game days. Shakespears for Pizza is awesome. There are a few that i could spend alot of money at in food and drinks. :) I can drink and i have a big belly. :lol:

We went there the day of my buddy's wedding...

haha...columia...i drove through there once...haha...oh wait i was forced to stay there overnight...worst night ever...

haha...columia...i drove through there once...haha...oh wait i was forced to stay there overnight...worst night ever...

I bet it wasnt nearly as bad as your post.

haha...haha....haha :rollin