deloss dodds on big XII weekly

:lol:

I urge anyone who chooses to click the link (and you SHOULD choose to do so), please do not attempt to eat or drink anything until it's finished. Unless you like it coming out your nose and spewed all over your keyboard.

son of a b**ch...i didn't heed the warning and now i have pop all over me...PLEASE DON'T EAT OR DRINK WHILE WATCHING THE FOLLOWING VIDEO...THINGS WILL BE RUINED

:hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

I urge anyone who chooses to click the link (and you SHOULD choose to do so), please do not attempt to eat or drink anything until it's finished. Unless you like it coming out your nose and spewed all over your keyboard.

son of a b**ch...i didn't heed the warning and now i have pop all over me...PLEASE DON'T EAT OR DRINK WHILE WATCHING THE FOLLOWING VIDEO...THINGS WILL BE RUINED

:hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo :hellloooo

Made the same mistake and damn near choked. :laughpound :laughpound :clap :clap

Made the same mistake and damn near choked. :laughpound :laughpound :clap :clap

I think even texas fans can't help but laugh at it!