Keyuo Craver: "two Nebraskas"

He's entitled to his opinion.

I am trying to patient with Husker fans that are not supportive. Some just don't like change and I think a few years into it they'll see it was for the better.

I can see where Keyuo is comming from.

On a purely football sense, I'd rather we stayed Big-12.

All it was going to take was us to return to our old form to get the Big-12 at the top of the conferences like we always should have been.

I realize, in my case, ~40 years of hating the big-ten above all others makes it really hard to suddenly start respecting them as actual Football Powers..especially with prettymuch having to share two MNCs with State Pen and MeChicken..oops..(still in transition) Penn State and mecheatagain..(darnit)...Michigan.

Keyuo has bragging rights to consider when he goes back to Texas for visits or to live..They own an 8-1 advantage over us and there's no way we can make up 7 games in one meeting unless we start treating the boy cows like gators..It really sucks to not get a chance at payback just when the Callahanian stink is beginning to wash off of us and anyone who knows Football, just knows we were on the verge of several blowouts against them.

But the bennefit to the rest of the school will sorta make everything worth it..We might not see most of those bennefits..But our kids probably will..if they can still qualify.

I can totally see his frustration to change. He played in one conference against teams that no longer have any connection to him. I played at USD when we were in the NCC, now they’re Div 1 FCS and my old rivals against SDSU, UNO and others are gone. It’s a different time and place to him. No reason to beat him up over it.

Sorry, but if he can't see that moving to the Big Ten betters Nebraska, then he is totally biased IMHO by his desire to relive the glory days and staying in the conference that Nebraska was in when he was playing. He is not looking out for the best interests of the University, or the football program. He needs to take a step back, re-examine from a neutral position, and open his eyes to reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Big 12 that could help Nebraska as long as the other 9 teams want to kiss Texass butt hole. Texass is controlling the Big 12, there is no fairness or equality there. Why would any team or school want to be a part of that?