Attention Big Ten Fans: Mark Your Calendars

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

The "i"'s belong to Ohio.

That's gay.

Not nearly as gay as feeling up a rock.

Sorry, but saying that you "own" the "i"'s is just dumb. Michigan is just that, Michigan. Have some respect for other teams without trying to alter their way to downplay them. I've seen many fans refer to Clemson as Clemsux. I mean, it's just dumb. So when Michigan wins is it Oh*o? If Ohio State would take away some of their arrogance and put it towards actually showing up in a National Championship game, they'd have something to be arrogant about.

Have some class Manhattan.

• Fire 2

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

That's gay.

Sorry, but saying that you "own" the "i"'s is just dumb. Michigan is just that, Michigan. Have some respect for other teams without trying to alter their way to downplay them. I've seen many fans refer to Clemson as Clemsux. I mean, it's just dumb. So when Michigan wins is it Oh*o? If Ohio State would take away some of their arrogance and put it towards actually showing up in a National Championship game, they'd have something to be arrogant about.

... Are you serious? The majority of this board types Texass or Ksucks or Missery and the OSU-UM rivalry is much larger than any of those and existed far before there was football to settle the territorial dispute.

Get over yourself. It's what fans do.

That's gay.

... Are you serious? The majority of this board types Texass or Ksucks or Missery and the OSU-UM rivalry is much larger than any of those and existed far before there was football to settle the territorial dispute.

I absolutely am serious. It's childish. It's what 10 year old fans do.

• Fire 1

That's gay.

I absolutely am serious. It's childish. It's what 10 year old fans do.

You realize this is THE INTERNET and you just insulted the majority of Huskerboard with your sanctimony.

Hear that guys? We're ten year olds because we choose to modify the spelling of our opponent's team names on an internet forum.

You realize this is THE INTERNET and you just insulted the majority of Huskerboard with your sanctimony.

Hear that guys? We're ten year olds because we choose to modify the spelling of our opponent's team names on an internet forum.

Haha. This is THE INTERNET. No respect required here. You're way cooler online.

THE INTERNET.....SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!

we reserve the right to call people mizzery, sCUm, texass, KSUcks, and ISwho?

we reserve the right to call people mizzery, sCUm, texass, KSUcks, and ISwho?

Well, that copywrite runs out in one year