Fedor loses in 69 seconds by tap out

Apathy

I've been telling people he was phony, and it takes a UFC reject to prove it. I was LMFAO the whole time he was in that choke. My hat's off to Fabricio Werdum.

Side note: huskerjock - your thread title says 69 "minutes" :thumbs

Side note: huskerjock - your thread title says 69 "minutes" :thumbs

Thanks and its been fixed....I was all happy and bascially had a hard on while typing all of that info that I typed minutes instead of seconds :lol:

My uncle is soo head over heels in love with Fedor and talked trash when Fedor knocked out my boy AA and now with Fedor tapping out wihtin 69 seconds of the first round I decided to text my uncle and rub it in. Fedor is SOOOOOO over rated and it showed today. He beat a lousy Tim Silva who is known for being clumsy after getting punched and even though beating AA, AA did give Fedor a run for his money before that stupid flying knee :facepalm:

Fedor knows that he can't make it in the UFC and today was another reason why Fedor would get killed in the UFC.

I've been so sick of hearing all the love Fedor gets. He hasn't fought anyone worth note in 10 years. He's been hiding out in smaller promotions, fighting the leftovers of the big leagues. Brock Lesnar had a really good quote about Fedor the other day. He said something about Fedor is the best, greatest champion ever...in his own little world. That about sums it up IMO. M-1 Global just lost all of their bargaining power when it comes to co-promoting events with the UFC. I'm interested to see what Fedor does next, but I definitely second you on the part about being happy and having a (proverbial) hardon. :lol: I started screaming as soon as Werdum had that triangle locked in.

No disrespect to Fabricio, I've thought he was good ever since he knocked out vera(although questionable). I sure hope this puts an end to all the Fedor being a living god talk. If he is even still considerd to be a top pound for pound fighter it will be too much, Werdum is the only proven fighter he has faced since Pride. I still think Fedor is a strong fighter and there is a lot of money to be made from a Lesner/Fedor fight. Hopefully this weakens M1 global's position enough that Fedor can come to the UFC.

Glad to see Fedor lose. I doubt he ever agrees to fight in the UFC. He's a good fighter with some heavy hands, but like you guys said it is very annoying to listen to all his hype. If he ever did decide to fight in the UFC I think a good matchup for him would be Frank Mir. Mir is great at subs and I wouldn't mind seeing Frank get KO'd so it's a win-win no matter what would happen in a fight like this. :thumbs