Question about Pizza Hut commercial.

You guys are missing the point. We shouldn't focus on winning. Everyone is a winner in their own way. Everyone should get a participation ribbon/medal/trophy. We shouldn't even keep score in any athletic events anymore.

My keyboard almost lit on fire typing all of that crap. Sadly, this is what our world is coming to. No one wants to compete anymore. They want everyone to feel like they accomplished something even if they didn't do a damn thing.

It makes me sick, and it's turning the kids into a bunch of pansies.

You really think that's what this commercial is saying? It's advertising; Pizza Hut's message is that "OMG our pizzas are so damn good you'll kid won't care if they just struck out in a little league game". That says absolutely nothing about society whatsover, it's just Pizza Hut trying to find a different way of saying their product is good than the other millions of commercials out there.

Does the commercial where two kid little league players get pizza after a lossand say, "Winning is greately over rated." make any one else want to P-U-K-E!!

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

Now you do know that those kids had the team name of Cyclones on their jerseys.......Just sayin.

• 1 month later...

I saw another commercial like this the other day. Two little boys had just gotten home from their soccer game:

Kid A: I love winning.

Kid B: But we lost.

**Mom brings in a Totino's pizza**

The kids look at each other.

Kid A: No we didn't!!

And then the commercial says something about how Totino's pizza makes you an awesome, successful person or some bull pucky