Yeah dude, what gives with this? Who is the commisioner, and why was it simmed so fast? I've been playing my games right away each week, and now I have had 2 games simmed. Are you trying to get people to quit for your buddies, or what's going on? Rediculous.

Hey why is the week advancing so fast!? It's advanced twice tonight!

Yeah dude, what gives with this? Who is the commisioner, and why was it simmed so fast? I've been playing my games right away each week, and now I have had 2 games simmed. Are you trying to get people to quit for your buddies, or what's going on? Rediculous.

Hey why is the week advancing so fast!? It's advanced twice tonight!

So this dynasty advanced like 3 weeks in basically 4 days, :wtf. The dynasty week before took like awhole week to advance. If your gonna start something like this keep it organized. This seems alittle fishy. If the commissioner wants us to quit, so he can get is buddies in is a bunch of crap. Well, Im not gonna quit so he can get his buddies in. Just keep advancing weeks, Streeter. The fun has been taken out of it.

OK. Here is what happened.

The original commissioner made me the commissioner and I didn't realize I was the commissioner, and since I haven't played in a few days, I kept advancing the week because I thought I was really behind or something. I didn't get the mechanics of this at all.

The original commissioner made me the commissioner and I didn't realize I was the commissioner, and since I haven't played in a few days, I kept advancing the week because I thought I was really behind or something. I didn't get the mechanics of this at all.

OK, thanks for the explanation. I was like...what the heck is going on here!!

Ok, well since this shouldn't have affected recruiting too much we'll just count this year as a practice year since a couple people lost their simed games.