Just a suggestion: I've been in a couple online dynasties and i've found it works best when you have a set schedule for when to advance the weeks. Like always advance on Monday, wednesday, and friday.

Ok...I can do that...advancing to week 1 within the next hour...when I get my roommate off my xbox.

I had the most unbelievable catch in my first game. I couldn't figure out how to save a highlight video (DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW? I CAN ONLY GET PHOTOS FROM REPLAYS.) I saved photos of the catch sequence for the game highlights if you guys want to check it out.

Basically:

1) Pass looks to be deflected by opposing CB in front of my WR

2) Pass IS deflected, rolls over vertical arm of CB

3) Ball hits CB's back

4) Ball is deflected into butt of my WR

5) WR turns around in time, sees ball about foot from ground

6) Snatches ball after spinning around to grab it inches from ground

7) Runs for a touchdown

I had the most unbelievable catch in my first game. I couldn't figure out how to save a highlight video (DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW? I CAN ONLY GET PHOTOS FROM REPLAYS.) I saved photos of the catch sequence for the game highlights if you guys want to check it out.

Basically:

1) Pass looks to be deflected by opposing CB in front of my WR

2) Pass IS deflected, rolls over vertical arm of CB

3) Ball hits CB's back

4) Ball is deflected into butt of my WR

5) WR turns around in time, sees ball about foot from ground

6) Snatches ball after spinning around to grab it inches from ground

7) Runs for a touchdown

Why can't I get that lucky. ;) Sounds like an awesome play!

At the end of week 2, my QB (Ponder) is #2 for passing yards in the NCAA and my HB (Jones) is #2 for rushing yards in the NCAA.

The highlight of the week 2 game was a kick return TD off of Oklahoma. I won the game 41-24, but it was much closer than the score makes it seem. I only pulled away at the end of the 4th; most of it was a 3-point game. I even gave up a touchdown on a fumble from an option play. :facepalm:

so far I've handled uconn and Notre dame hadley because of great defense and almost 100% running. In fact I should have had a shutout against uconn but my qb fumbled on an option that was returned for a td. Also I discovered today that Michigans no.2 QB has an accelerating of 96, boy am i gonna have fun abusing this!