Pic of Les Miles and Bo Schembechler

I think people are realizing that Les Miles is not that great of a coach... if I were Michigan I'd much rather have Harbaugh, he has been very impressive with Stanford so far.

Harbaugh is a good choice, but I would also love to see what Chris Petersen could do for the (original) Blue.

I think people are realizing that Les Miles is not that great of a coach... if I were Michigan I'd much rather have Harbaugh, he has been very impressive with Stanford so far.

Harbaugh is a good choice, but I would also love to see what Chris Petersen could do for the (original) Blue.

If I were an AD and/or President/Chancellor I'd be looking at both Harbaugh and Al Golden out of Temple--a Paterno disciple that knows his sh#t. I think both are going to be great coaches at big time programs in the very near future.

Harbaugh burned his bridges here back in 2007 he won't be back.

its lies, Demarr Dorsey couldn't get in and he was a 5* recruit this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2966536&sportCat=ncf

I know that was the consensus coming out of Ann Arbor back in the day, I remember his disconcerting words clearly; however, I think Michigan could change its tune on that real quick.

I'd love to see Gary Patterson (TCU) get his chance at an upper tier school as well. There's no disputing the fact he has TCU playing very well

Les Miles I think is a decent coach. His time at Okie Lite, while not stellar, did make for some interesting seasons. Where his faults are is he has no real attachment to where he's coaching. His allegiances seem fake and if given the chance, I think he'd jump off the LSU ship and go somewhere he thought was better. I know he pissed off a lot of OSU fans when he left for LSU.

I'd love to see Gary Patterson (TCU) get his chance at an upper tier school as well. There's no disputing the fact he has TCU playing very well

Les Miles I think is a decent coach. His time at Okie Lite, while not stellar, did make for some interesting seasons. Where his faults are is he has no real attachment to where he's coaching. His allegiances seem fake and if given the chance, I think he'd jump off the LSU ship and go somewhere he thought was better. I know he pissed off a lot of OSU fans when he left for LSU.

The only thing that made Miles a good coach was having a great defensive coordinator....

We should take a trip down memory lane and how past Boise State coaches that had good success panned out after leaving Boise. First up is Dirk Koetter. He had pretty good success in his 3 seasons as head ball coach at Boise State. He won over 70% of his games, won the conference title twice in three years, and won two bowl games. In 2006, he was fired from Arizona State after finishing 1-11 against top 10 teams, 2-19 against ranked teams, and winning less than 60% of his games. Next up comes Dan Hawkins. Hawkins had really good success in his 5 years winning over 80% of his games. He was named conference coach of the year twice. He won over 90% of his conference games, and he won 4 straight conference titles. At Colorado, he's barely won 30% of his games. His record in conference games in the Big 12 is 10-22. His most pathetic performance though has to be his road record which stands at a whopping 2-20. He's sure to be fired in the near future.

Now after our history lesson, are you sure you would still love to see what Chris Petersen could do? I'd be scared to death to leave Boise considering the fates of those before him.