Name 5 Teams that you would like to get even with

JOEY

For me its

1.)Texas(I hate texas and it makes me mad that we didnt start playing them till we were at the end the end of our prime. aka the crouch years

We definately would have the upper hand record wise against them had we played them anually or every other year from 70'S-2000s

2.)Florida state =( We lost to them twice in the mid to late 80s and both times we lost we blew a halftime leads. We were up 14-3 at half time the first time and lost 18-14 and the next game we lost 17-13 after having a halftime lead. Coach bowden told them in the locker room at half time "You guy are better than Nebraska". I think the one that hurts the most is the missed fieldgoal when we played them in 1993 in the nationalchampionship

3)Texas tech (I hated watching those close losses to them this decade, and I want to give them payback for that 70-10 loss when we had Joe daily.)

4)Miami

5)oklahoma

1. Texas it's about time after several close games.

2. USC - we've never beaten them. 0-3-1

3. Ohio State - never beaten them either 0-2

4. Virginia Tech - 2 close losses when we were the better team is just Vexing.. plus I just like playing those guys.

5. Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Stanford, Duke, Houston and Purdue - never beaten any of them either. 0-1

1. Michigan - They're still 14 games ahead in head to head competition

2. Miami - It's time to stop them whining about "stealing" the national championship away from them

3. USC - Get them back for that phantom TD call that allowed them to win last season

4. Florida - I'm tired of the arrogance exhibited by their fans

5. Notre Dame - They're Notre Dame

2. Miami - It's time to stop them whining about "stealing" the national championship away from them

??? :dunno

I'm a Buckeye. Miami fans think they had the national championship stolen from them in 2003 due to a pass interference call. They refuse to acknowledge a lack of passing interference call that allowed them to go into overtime in the first place.

??? :dunno

I'm a Buckeye. Miami fans think they had the national championship stolen from them in 2003 due to a pass interference call. They refuse to acknowledge a lack of passing interference call that allowed them to go into overtime in the first place.

Oh yeah, that's what I get for turning off avatars. Still, it would suck if we have to explain that "you" or "we" in every thread applies to the Huskers.