JOEY

1. Texas

2. Florida State

3. USC

4 Texas Tech

5. VaTech

My choices.

1) Texas-Everyone knows why.

2) TTU-beat us too many times lately. Last 4 games.

3) OU-Too many losses way back in the 80's. Switzer was an ass.

4) VT-Recent losses hurt since we outplayed them.

5) Miami-83/84 loss and 2001/2002 beat down at the Rose Bowl.

The big2, scUM and eOSU for what WILL happen to you when you play them in a conference title game. mark my words.

Not to derail the train, here, but wouldn't it be hilarious if the Big Ten announces that there won't be a title game in the immediate future? I can just see the blank, stupefied expression on the talking heads' faces.

...but then, I'd have to actually tune in to ESPN to see that and I don't because that usually leaves me feeling dirty.

The only team I want to see Ohio State get even with is the skunkbears. Hopefully before my daughter starts classes at OSU. Of course, that would mean OSU would have to go at least 15-2 over the next 17 years. It could happen.... right?

as a nebraska fan, i would love to beat the piss out of florida

I thought we already did...

62-24..beat some poop and snot out of them too.

1) UTerus..just because of the nailbiters since we've been in the B-12 and they swear they dominated us.

2) Miami because they have the audacity to claim "Best team ever" even though they had a few near misses that year..but beat Frankie's 2001 bunch.

3) USC because they have the audacity to claim "Best team ever" sometime around 2005.

4) Penn State because of the shared MNC and mainly because of the game in '82? where they caught two passes clearly out of bounds durring the last (winning) drive.

5a) Mechicken because of the shared MNC and the trashtalking from their fans ever since.

5b) ASU for the 19-0 out here that they replay every year on TV and call it their most important win ever..followed closely by their win in 72 over us.

as a nebraska fan, i would love to beat the piss out of florida

I thought we already did...

62-24..beat some poop and snot out of them too.

1) UTerus..just because of the nailbiters since we've been in the B-12 and they swear they dominated us.

2) Miami because they have the audacity to claim "Best team ever" even though they had a few near misses that year..but beat Frankie's 2001 bunch.

3) USC because they have the audacity to claim "Best team ever" sometime around 2005.

4) Penn State because of the shared MNC and mainly because of the game in '82? where they caught two passes clearly out of bounds durring the last (winning) drive.

5a) Mechicken because of the shared MNC and the trashtalking from their fans ever since.

5b) ASU for the 19-0 out here that they replay every year on TV and call it their most important win ever..followed closely by their win in 72 over us.

NU beat Michigan with a Callaclown team, that should be embarrassing enough for Wolvpuppies. USC cheated their way to supremacy, have lost pretty much all glory for it, and now they have Mr. I'll Coach What Looks Good Today to lead them into hell. They'll be coach-surfing within the next two years.