Big 12 media days on FSN

Would someone like to transcribe what is being said? I can't listen to radio at work nor watch television.

Basically, the FSN guys are huge Texas homers saying everyone misunderstood what happened with Texas and the Pac-10. Said Texas wouldn't go without it's "friends" A&M, Tech and Baylor. Said everyone has to face reality when it comes to why Texas gets its way so much, he said its because they are a huge University and great athletics. Blah, blah, blah I think you get the picture :hookerhorns

Would someone like to transcribe what is being said? I can't listen to radio at work nor watch television.

Basically, the FSN guys are huge Texas homers saying everyone misunderstood what happened with Texas and the Pac-10. Said Texas wouldn't go without it's "friends" A&M, Tech and Baylor. Said everyone has to face reality when it comes to why Texas gets its way so much, he said its because they are a huge University and great athletics. Blah, blah, blah I think you get the picture :hookerhorns

Yep, that's a pretty accurate rundown of the first 30 minutes or so.

Call me naive, but considering Nebraska was the first team scheduled on day one, I was expecting some Husker centric coverage, or at least a decent team rundown. Instead they open with interviews with ISU QB Austin Arnaud and former CU Buff Joel Klatt. :facepalm: Thanks FSN, A+ work once again! :throw

Call me naive, but considering Nebraska was the first team scheduled on day one, I was expecting some Husker centric coverage, or at least a decent team rundown. Instead they open with interviews with ISU QB Austin Arnaud and former CU Buff Joel Klatt. :facepalm: Thanks FSN, A+ work once again! :throw

Ya'll may not have liked what you saw but for anyone to suggest that Klatt is a Texas homer would be a slight stretch. There aren't many former Big 12 players that could have more of a reason to carry a grudge against Texas over Klatt for the hit he took in the Big title game that ended his college career and any chance of a NFL training camp invitation. Like I said you may have reason to be dissapointed with your coverage but Klatt is not a Horn homer.

Ya'll may not have liked what you saw but for anyone to suggest that Klatt is a Texas homer would be a slight stretch. There aren't many former Big 12 players that could have more of a reason to carry a grudge against Texas over Klatt for the hit he took in the Big title game that ended his college career and any chance of a NFL training camp invitation. Like I said you may have reason to be dissapointed with your coverage but Klatt is not a Horn homer.

Are we reading the same thread.... Not sure where it says Klatt is a Texas homer?

Are we reading the same thread.... Not sure where it says Klatt is a Texas homer?

I believe so, Po Belini stated the FSN guys were Texas homers, Husker Bob said that Klatt was one of the FSN guys, so I pointed out that if anyone had reason to hate on Texas, certainly Joel Klatt could have a strong argument.

*ball back in your court*

I believe so, Po Belini stated the FSN guys were Texas homers, Husker Bob said that Klatt was one of the FSN guys, so I pointed out that if anyone had reason to hate on Texas, certainly Joel Klatt could have a strong argument.

Yes, the two FSN guys that started the show were in love with Texas. And all huskerbob said was they had an interview with ISU qb and former Buff qb Klatt. Nowhere did he or I say your former qb is a Texas homer. I didn't even listen to Klatt talk, too busy watching Husker VaTech game, so I wouldn't know if hes a Texas homer or not and frankly I don't really care.

Yes, the two FSN guys that started the show were in love with Texas. And all huskerbob said was they had an interview with ISU qb and former Buff qb Klatt. Nowhere did he or I say your former qb is a Texas homer. I didn't even listen to Klatt talk, too busy watching Husker VaTech game, so I wouldn't know if hes a Texas homer or not and frankly I don't really care.

Fair enough then, I had assumed the reference was made to Klatt, carry on....