Found this funny

Best cordial gesture: Dan Beebe, Big 12 commissioner.

With Texas coach Mack Brown stuck at the podium for an informal Q&A with reporters for over 15 minutes, Beebe poked his head over the huddle of scribes: "Coach, you need an offensive lineman to follow out of this thing? Even if it's an old offensive lineman? I can block my way out of here," he said.

Brown replied, "I gotcha. I may need it in a minute."

stupid Ubben's blog link

With Texas coach Mack Brown stuck at the podium for an informal Q&A with reporters for over 15 minutes, Beebe poked his head over the huddle of scribes: "Coach, you need an offensive lineman to follow out of this thing? Even if it's an old offensive lineman? I can block my way out of here," he said.

stupid Ubben's blog link

Translated:

BEEBE: "Coach, you need a hot date tonight to follow you around this thing? Even it's an old cross-dresser? I can do wonderful things to you"

COACH: "I gotcha. Go change into that sundress I bought you"

stupid Ubben's blog link

Translated:

BEEBE: "Coach, you need a hot date tonight to follow you around this thing? Even it's an old cross-dresser? I can do wonderful things to you"

COACH: "I gotcha. Go change into that sundress I bought you"

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound