Primary Elections

Pretty exciting day today, I've been volunteering for the Jerry Moran for U.S. Senate campaign, big election today against Todd Tiahrt. Anyone from kansas run to the polls and vote Moran for Senate.

I voted for Moran

I just REALLY wish all the negative campaigning would stop NOW

I would vote for any one who would start every commercial with, "My opponent is a good person and the country will not explode if he/she is elected. However I think I could do a better job, and these are the reasons why . . .?"

Out of curiosity, what are the other methods that have disappeared? I always thought with the advent of the internet and stuff, the options for getting our voice out have diversified and expanded...back in the day, if we thought our QB sucked only our neighbors could know, right? :P

Out of curiosity, what are the other methods that have disappeared? I always thought with the advent of the internet and stuff, the options for getting our voice out have diversified and expanded...back in the day, if we thought our QB sucked only our neighbors could know, right? :P

^^^

QFT

Call me crazy, but I would have very open ears to a candidate that got on a news broadcast and stated that he/she wasn't going to waste money on road signs and commercials and instead donated that money to charity.

me too, but on a sad note as time as proven negitve campaigning works especial if you accuse the other canidate of negtive campaining the race for the 4th district house of reps here in kansas really showed that and the senate race nearly did too.

Moran one a close race thanks for your support huKSer. And to answer the questions about the ways we've lost to have our voices heard you can no longer ride your horse up to the white house, knock on the door, and tell the president your thoughts and oppinions

Congrats for you . . . . . however my guy came in 2nd

Pretty exciting day today, I've been volunteering for the Jerry Moran for U.S. Senate campaign, big election today against Todd Tiahrt. Anyone from kansas run to the polls and vote Moran for Senate.

Good for you Kansas husker, not only for the victory, but for your involvement in the process, far to many of us talk but not enough of us act (beleive me, I'm not proping myself here). So, see you in November.

Good for you Kansas husker, not only for the victory, but for your involvement in the process, far to many of us talk but not enough of us act (beleive me, I'm not proping myself here). So, see you in November.

It was very rewarding even without the victory, it was a lot of fun being envolved I plan to do it for every election that I can from hear on out.

It was very rewarding even without the victory, it was a lot of fun being envolved I plan to do it for every election that I can from hear on out.

I volunteered for the David Karnes campaign when I was a young lad. Since then I haven't felt strongly enough about a candidate to help, but it was a fun time.