OREO & Fudge Ice Cream Cake

OREO & Fudge Ice Cream Cake:

1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed

1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided

1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)-(Person who made this said they would use more)

12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped

POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies; set aside.

ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. Frost top and sides of dessert with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.

FREEZE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.

Note

The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in 1/4 cup milk.

My husbands boss's wife is going to enter a cake baking contest and she knew I had alot of recipes..and she asked me if I had any cake recipes for her to enter in the contest. I sent her some cake recipes..she wanted something out of the ordinary...she liked the picture and the recipe and I think she is going to make that cake. Hope she wins the contest:)