Fantasy UFC 117

I'm soo pissed off still but WOW what a great PPV....I got my money's worth. Chael prove to the world that Anderson Silva is not thee best pound per pound fighter. Chael just got lazy at the end and got caught. I did look like he tapped but he still continued to fight which boggles my mind....if you tap why would you continue to fight. Anyways Silva got owned for 5 1/2 rounds and should've lost and came up with a horrible excuse on why he performed horrible.....a bruised rib LOL just give it up Silva and give Chael his props.

I hate Bisping with a passion like I hate all of the Florida teams and Texas but I would rather root for Bisping over Silva ANY DAY. Chael just proved to the world on how to beat a mediocre fighter like Silva who prefers to play mind games on you while he's dancing and taunting you at the same time.

I WANT A FREAKIN REMATCH WITH CHAEL WINNING

I'm soo pissed off still but WOW what a great PPV....I got my money's worth. Chael prove to the world that Anderson Silva is not thee best pound per pound fighter. Chael just got lazy at the end and got caught. I did look like he tapped but he still continued to fight which boggles my mind....if you tap why would you continue to fight.

I thought the same thing it is also prety rare for only one tap it is usually at least two taps for a tap out.

very excited for this card

dont forget you can watch it for free here

This ppv was a pain in my butt for finding streams online! UFC 116 was so much easier. I went to site after site after channelsurfing and justin tv were shut down but finally found one for the end of the main event! Dangit Chael, I was 2 min from my prediction coming true and gaining 10 pts. Nonetheless, he backed up everything he has been saying tonight and should get a rematch!

This ppv was a pain in my butt for finding streams online! UFC 116 was so much easier. I went to site after site after channelsurfing and justin tv were shut down but finally found one for the end of the main event! Dangit Chael, I was 2 min from my prediction coming true and gaining 10 pts. Nonetheless, he backed up everything he has been saying tonight and should get a rematch!

channel surfing worked great for me, at the very begining one of their streams was shut down but they had three links second one worked outstanding all night

channel surfing worked great for me, at the very begining one of their streams was shut down but they had three links second one worked outstanding all night

Did you have to install something to watch it? They had like three of their streams that I had to install something to watch it.

Did you have to install something to watch it? They had like three of their streams that I had to install something to watch it.

somethimes they require a veetle player I was worried about installing at first but I installed it a couple months ago and havent seen any issues caused by it.

The best way I can sum up the Chael/Silva fight is the 2009 Big 12 Championship game. Nebraska had it won and made some mistakes to cost them the W. Chael had this won but one costly mistake cost him the belt but I enjoyed watching him pick apart this untouchable fighter that everybody is so madly in love with.

I just don't understand all the man love for Silva...guys a douche and his last 4 fights haven't been spectacular. Sure he's one 13 straight but seems like he doesn't care anymore and he's so madly in love with himself who loves to taunt and literally break dance in the octagon. For a fighter who is suppose to be the best pound per pound fighter in the world hasn't show that in his previous 4 fights.

• Fire 1

The best way I can sum up the Chael/Silva fight is the 2009 Big 12 Championship game. Nebraska had it won and made some mistakes to cost them the W. Chael had this won but one costly mistake cost him the belt but I enjoyed watching him pick apart this untouchable fighter that everybody is so madly in love with.

I just don't understand all the man love for Silva...guys a douche and his last 4 fights haven't been spectacular. Sure he's one 13 straight but seems like he doesn't care anymore and he's so madly in love with himself who loves to taunt and literally break dance in the octagon. For a fighter who is suppose to be the best pound per pound fighter in the world hasn't show that in his previous 4 fights.

100% behind you on that, another thing to point out is those times he has looked good (looked like he cared) were fights at 205 the last time the looked good at his weight class was back in april of 2008 agains Dan Henderson

100% behind you on that, another thing to point out is those times he has looked good (looked like he cared) were fights at 205 the last time the looked good at his weight class was back in april of 2008 agains Dan Henderson

That bold word above should be won not one :facepalm:

Anyways back to Anderson Silva. So whos next in line to fight him....will it be Vitor or Chael? I thought that Jon Jones was in the same weight division but he's not....that really bums me out.

If its Vitor or Chael it should be another good fight and hopefully Silva loses this time.

That bold word above should be won not one :facepalm:

Anyways back to Anderson Silva. So whos next in line to fight him....will it be Vitor or Chael? I thought that Jon Jones was in the same weight division but he's not....that really bums me out.

If its Vitor or Chael it should be another good fight and hopefully Silva loses this time.

If I had to guess Id say Belfort gets the next shot. Or Sonnen will fight Belfort for the number one contender spot. I don't know, Im not a big fan on an immediate rematch for the title. I don't want UFC to become like WWE when two guys feud for the title multiple times back to back. What happens if BJ Penn wins his title back, should Edgar get an immediate rematch since Penn did? If it is another close fight and Edgar loses, it would only be fair if Edgar gets the rematch since Penn did. That would make it three in a row for them. I disagree with Penn getting the rematch. Have him fight another top contender first to earn his shot. Id like to see Sonnen fight Belfort for the shot, but who knows what the UFC will do.

If you look at Sonnen's past, this happens to him a lot. He'll control the fight, get takedowns, ground and pound, and keep his top position. He doesn't work much (if any) BJJ in his training and it shows every time he gets submitted. 8 of his 11 losses have come from submission, most in fights he was winning. That was pretty heartbreaking to see him lose like that. What pissed me off even more is how all the casual MMA fans were cheering for Silva and claiming it wasn't a questionable tap out.

If you look at Sonnen's past, this happens to him a lot. He'll control the fight, get takedowns, ground and pound, and keep his top position. He doesn't work much (if any) BJJ in his training and it shows every time he gets submitted. 8 of his 11 losses have come from submission, most in fights he was winning. That was pretty heartbreaking to see him lose like that. What pissed me off even more is how all the casual MMA fans were cheering for Silva and claiming it wasn't a questionable tap out.

Or the fans that actually attended the fights were cheering for Silva in the 1st round and then come I believe the 3rd round they switched up there cheer to Sonnen. What a bunch of bandwagons....only cheer for the guy thats winning. Silva has a lot of fans riding his nuts and its starting to get on my nerves. It did looked like he did tap but why would he tap and continue to fight. Usually when somebody taps, they'll tap about 3-8 times or so not just one slap.

Sonnen did look like he confronted the referee about it but never said anything in his interview in the Octagon. I'm still a little butt hurt about this loss.