Havent been there is so many years i am not sure i can help much with the park hopping. We saw Epcot and D.W. D.W. is atleast 2 days if you want to see it all and ride the rides. Epcot can probably be done in one day. Back then they offered hop tickets that let you visit any of there parks on day passes. you just bought the number of days you needed. But then again...that was 16 years ago. LOL

I do know you can fly from Omaha to Orlando for around $330. I have a friend that has made the trip from down there to Epply twice in the last few months to visit and that is what he paid.

As for as park properties. I dont know that there is such a thing as cheap. I looked at vacation packages this spring, (little guy turns 5 this year) and we thought next spring would be an awesome trip to take. Most of the properties are quite expensive. But up untill just recent they were the only 5 star resorts/hotels in Orlando. THere have been more built and are being built, so prices MIGHT have come down a little.

Hope this helps a little buddy. Have fun.