Who is the Big 12 Courting?

After consluting (I spell-checked, and I'm ok with what I wrote) with Texas, Bebee has decided that Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and Abeline Christian University will be the new schools added to the Big Texas Conference. The only conditions are that only the University of Texas will be allowed to play the two new schools in sports, and in the rare occurrence that either said schools get close to beating the University of Texas, said teams will be either assassinated or instructed by paid-off University of Texas referees to establish a University of Texas win. After a brief depanting, all other Big Texas schools lowered their heads in shame and agreed to these conditions.

Im finding Cougarboard interesting right now. Those guys seem to feel like a Big 12 invite is coming. Perhaps adding BYU could net value in the Big 12's secondary TV deal being negotiated right now with Fox. Id call it a toss up.

How does anybody see an independent BYU working out scheduling wise and BCS wise?

I really don't see this happening. BYU can't possibly be desperate enough, and Beebe is too stupid to figure out how to add lettuce to make a salad, let alone add another school to the Big Texas Conference.