Wish I was a sports reporter covering the Huskers

huKSer

Just cut and paste the following for each fall camp workout.

“Saw some good things on both sides, saw some sloppy things,” Pelini said. “About where I thought we’d be right now, which was not good enough to play championship football yet, which is why we’re in camp and why we’re practicing.”

I could even file the story on my blackberry from the golf course, wouldn't even need to show up

GBR

And when you can't golf, you can actually show up to practice and ask him the same question over and over again until his face turns red and vein pops out. :steam Good times.

“Saw some good things on both sides, saw some sloppy things,” Pelini said. “About where I thought we’d be right now, which was not good enough to play championship football yet, which is why we’re in camp and why we’re practicing.”

I could even file the story on my blackberry from the golf course, wouldn't even need to show up

GBR

GBR

Thats what I miss about Osborne...he could say nothing but make it sound like everything

GBR

Send it into the World Herald and you will probably get it published tomorrow :thumbs