Kansas State game.

Has anyone been there and sat in the north end zone section? Is that entire section general admission?? What section would be the away crowd section?

North-east end zone, upper deck is where a lot of visitor fans are seated. The lower section of the North-east endzone is the student section. There really isn't a North endzone section since the stadium is a horseshoe hole in the earth. The South east endzone also has a lot of visitor sections.

Tell me about it. I can't find lodging anywhere!! Anyone have any ideas of where I can sleep after the game????

Was looking for lodging too. The only thing I can find close was in Junction City(military town). Everything was booked in Manhattan. Luckily my buddy thats comin with me his father in law knows Kstate people, they said we can just pass out in the motorhome, if we are too wasted to drive home.

I guess sometimes its good to friends with the enemy.

I think I might get 'antiqued' though if i pass out in the motorhome.

Tell me about it. I can't find lodging anywhere!! Anyone have any ideas of where I can sleep after the game????

Was looking for lodging too. The only thing I can find close was in Junction City(military town). Everything was booked in Manhattan. Luckily my buddy thats comin with me his father in law knows Kstate people, they said we can just pass out in the motorhome, if we are too wasted to drive home.

Has anyone got their tickets yet? We ordered ours in June still haven't got them yet.

Try Wamego too. I went to school at K-State and there's not a lot of lodging there. Not sure of the quality of hotels in either Wamego or Junction City though.

Has anyone got their tickets yet? We ordered ours in June still haven't got them yet.

I just got mine the other day. But I got them through stubhub, i didnt wanna deal with the hassle of trying to get tickets via the ticket office. I ended only paying like 20 bucks more than what the ticket office was charging. Sec 21 row 16.