more injurys

I'm not going to do any more locks. But just saying - the Rivals thread on this, which didn't name a player, disappeared. So it seems this rumor has legs.

All I'll say then is damn, just let September 4th get here already. Hold on to your seats everyone and let's hope we make it there without another injury.

I'm not going to do any more locks. But just saying - the Rivals thread on this, which didn't name a player, disappeared. So it seems this rumor has legs.

All I'll say then is damn, just let September 4th get here already. Hold on to your seats everyone and let's hope we make it there without another injury.

Considering the situation, that's a pretty cruel pun :facepalm:

Williams isn't our most important piece on offense, not by a long shot. He simply doesn't put forth maximum effort on every play. He has the tools to be dominant, he just hasn't shown the drive.

That being said, if this is true (and after doing some digging, word is that there will be a new injury reported tomorrow) our offensive line depth is depleting quickly. Any more injuries and we will be 2009 Oklahoma.

Williams isn't our most important piece on offense, not by a long shot. He simply doesn't put forth maximum effort on every play. He has the tools to be dominant, he just hasn't shown the drive.

That being said, if this is true (and after doing some digging, word is that there will be a new injury reported tomorrow) our offensive line depth is depleting quickly. Any more injuries and we will be 2009 Oklahoma.

At least we don't have a Heisman winning quarterback on our roster!!

<_<

Or worse, 2009 Nebraska.