Lee Corso picks Nebraska to play in the NC game.

Say what you what about Corso, at least he gave Alex Henery the props he deserves

IMHO the man is an iconic fool. I respect anybody for having the success he has had in life, but beyond that I can't stand the man. It isn't bad for an analyst/host to have a varying opinion on a topic, but he is brutish and arrogant when he gives an opinion, similar to Mark May but not quite as bad.

Its not that much of a reach. I like the call. Better than Alabama vs. Ohio State. SO BORING of a call. Go out on a limb and make a prediction no one else is making.

Making a bold prediction for the sake of making a bold prediction is kinda ridiculous. You should believe your pick is going to happen.

Say what you what about Corso, at least he gave Alex Henery the props he deserves

IMHO the man is an iconic fool. I respect anybody for having the success he has had in life, but beyond that I can't stand the man. It isn't bad for an analyst/host to have a varying opinion on a topic, but he is brutish and arrogant when he gives an opinion, similar to Mark May but not quite as bad.

Its not that much of a reach. I like the call. Better than Alabama vs. Ohio State. SO BORING of a call. Go out on a limb and make a prediction no one else is making.

Making a bold prediction for the sake of making a bold prediction is kinda ridiculous. You should believe your pick is going to happen.

But if he turns out to be right, he'll look like a genius.