My Proposition

Manhattan

I am putting this on the table:

If Boise State wins their game against Virginia Tech, then they will lose the following game at Wyoming on 9/18.

If this is false, I will put up a M*ch*gan logo as my avatar for the entirety of the following week. (9/18 - 9/25)

Signed,

Manhattan

Nothing to add, just wanted to quote you, so that you can't go back and change/delete the post later!

If Boise State wins their game against Virginia Tech, then they will lose the following game at Wyoming on 9/18.

If this is false, I will put up a M*ch*gan logo as my avatar for the entirety of the following week. (9/18 - 9/25)

Signed,

Manhattan

Folks, that's confidence!

Signed,

Manhattan

Folks, that's confidence!

It would be even ballsier if he agrees to the Michigan avatar for the entire season

I have my doubts that Boise State will get past Virginia Tech.

But if they do it'll be entertaining to see that Meechicken signature. Even if for only a week.

Hmmm - I dunno. As I recall, VT lost most of it's defense, didn't it? And Boise State returns almost all of it's offense - a very potent offense. And while VT's offense is mostly intact, I believe that so is Boise State's. Meaning, Boise State can score on VT; can VT score on Boise State? Even though they bring back most of their offense, traditionally they have been far from an offensive juggernaught.