Did anyone else see...

The butthurt Missouri fan in Adam Rittenberg's Big Ten Blog?

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/15086/big-ten-makeup-mailblog#comments

Scott from Kansas City, Mo., writes: Looks like NU (104) fell out of the USNWR Top 100, and MU (94) back in. So much for all Big Ten schools being in the Top 100. But then again, why add the 18th largest state to your footprint when you can add the 40th? And why add a school that has been relevant in recent years, when you can add another school that hasn't?Cheers

Adam Rittenberg: Husker fans, you want me to handle this or do you have it covered? Scott, while Mizzou has had some nice seasons lately, Nebraska clearly is a better addition to the Big Ten. The size of the state and the U.S. News ranking matters a little bit, but Nebraska brings national championships, legendary coaches and a program recognized around the country. Go up to a casual fan in L.A. or New York and ask them to name 10 college football teams. They'll probably include Nebraska. Missouri? Not so much. The Big Ten can put Nebraska in games against Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan or even Iowa and Wisconsin and draw national attention. Missouri doesn't move the needle nearly as much. Again, Missouri brings a lot to the table, but the Big Ten clearly made the right call with Nebraska.

I think Rittenberg handled it pretty well. It made me laugh anyway.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/15086/big-ten-makeup-mailblog#comments

Scott from Kansas City, Mo., writes: Looks like NU (104) fell out of the USNWR Top 100, and MU (94) back in. So much for all Big Ten schools being in the Top 100. But then again, why add the 18th largest state to your footprint when you can add the 40th? And why add a school that has been relevant in recent years, when you can add another school that hasn't?Cheers

Adam Rittenberg: Husker fans, you want me to handle this or do you have it covered? Scott, while Mizzou has had some nice seasons lately, Nebraska clearly is a better addition to the Big Ten. The size of the state and the U.S. News ranking matters a little bit, but Nebraska brings national championships, legendary coaches and a program recognized around the country. Go up to a casual fan in L.A. or New York and ask them to name 10 college football teams. They'll probably include Nebraska. Missouri? Not so much. The Big Ten can put Nebraska in games against Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan or even Iowa and Wisconsin and draw national attention. Missouri doesn't move the needle nearly as much. Again, Missouri brings a lot to the table, but the Big Ten clearly made the right call with Nebraska.

I have a friend who is a Missouri graduate. He thinks a couple years down the road Missouri will be accepted to the Big 10. He also thinks Missouri will beat us this year in Lincoln.Then i asked him about the loss to Army in their bowl game then he quit talking about football

http://espn.go.com/b...ilblog#comments

I have a friend who is a Missouri graduate. He thinks a couple years down the road Missouri will be accepted to the Big 10. He also thinks Missouri will beat us this year in Lincoln.Then i asked him about the loss to Army in their bowl game then he quit talking about football

How about that loss to Navy in the bowl game...ohh.

http://espn.go.com/b...ilblog#comments

How about that loss to Navy in the bowl game...ohh.

Oh, thanks for correcting me. LOL my bad.

Mizzou is definately butt hurt about Nebraska being asked to go into the Big 10 instead of them. But don't worry guys, I'm sure C-USA will pick you up along with Kansas, KSU, and Iowa State. One big happy family that didn't listen to the Huskers when we said Texas owns the Big 12.

Does he think the quarter under his pillow came from the tooth fairy?

Ooops, that would mean he has teeth.

Seriously, I would like MU in the big ten

• Fire 1

Does he think the quarter under his pillow came from the tooth fairy?

Ooops, that would mean he has teeth.

Seriously, I would like MU in the big ten

LOL, he's my fiance's best friend fiance. I have to be nice. Funny thing when I first met him I didn't know he was a Tiger fan. His future wife is from Nebraska and is a Husker fan. She brought up that sack by Suh and I was just hacking on Missouri right up front of him. He left the room and my fiance looks at me and says he likes Missour Tigers he graduated from there. I was like oops, looks like I have to atleast be nice about hacking on Missouri

:rollin

Most Missouri fans quit with that "We're more relevant that you" BS when we beat them last year. They want to talk about the here and now, not 10 years ago, when they beat us 2 times in a row, they're "more" relevant, but after we beat them in their house they stopped for the most part. I guess this guy missed the bus.

Most Missouri fans quit with that "We're more relevant that you" BS when we beat them last year. They want to talk about the here and now, not 10 years ago, when they beat us 2 times in a row, they're "more" relevant, but after we beat them in their house they stopped for the most part. I guess this guy missed the bus.

that's not fair. the ncaa did not count that game because it was raining.

Pardon me. I forgot we played between the raindrops

Pardon me. I forgot we played between the raindrops

no, no, no, do not be like that. it is just that our style of offense is not affected by the rain like theirs is, duh (insert 'insert sarcasm here' icon here).