HELP from the UK

jamrinelli

I am a soldier stationed in England for the next three years and US streaming websites like ESPN 360 is blocked. Does anyone now where I can watch the Husker games while being over here or am I gonna just have to listen to the games on the Huskers Webcast???? Thanks for all of your help!!!! Can anyone help me with an Avitar or a Sig. I appreciate it!!!!!

I am a soldier stationed in England for the next three years and US streaming websites like ESPN 360 is blocked. Does anyone now where I can watch the Husker games while being over here or am I gonna just have to listen to the games on the Huskers Webcast???? Thanks for all of your help!!!! Can anyone help me with an Avitar or a Sig. I appreciate it!!!!!

I'm not sure about the video streaming.

As far as the signature goes, head here. http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/forum/98-wallpaper-photos-etc/

1. Have a friend with a broadband connection and who will be watching/taping/dvr'ing the game.
  2. Make sure you have a broadband connection in Merry Olde England.
  3. Get a Slingbox kit.
  4. P R O F I T !

My brother-in-law did his last remote in South Korea and he used a Slingbox for all his sporting needs. It worked well enough.

1. Have a friend with a broadband connection and who will be watching/taping/dvr'ing the game.
  2. Make sure you have a broadband connection in Merry Olde England.
  3. Get a Slingbox kit.
  4. P R O F I T !

My brother-in-law did his last remote in South Korea and he used a Slingbox for all his sporting needs. It worked well enough.

meme...used<twitch> im<twitch>properly.