Who's your lock

To lose by one lousy basket really sucks, sort of like losing on a last second FG, Boise.

Record 21-14

NBA

This game is for Sunday

Lock of the week Boston -8 over NY Book it and Lock it !

The Celtics have won 21 of the last 26 games in Boston and 7 of the last 7 games Vs. NY. Boston has won all 7 games by an average of 8 or more points. The Knicks have no defense to compete with the Celtics in Boston.

• 2 weeks later...

Record 22-15

NBA

Lock of the week OKC/Memphis Over 194 1/2 Book it and Lock it !

These two teams met 4 times this season with all of them going over. The Grizzlie’s have 7 overs in their last 9 games including 4 of their last 5 as the visitor. Oklahoma City is one of the NBA’s highest scoring teams. Their lowest score in their last 10 games is 97 points. The over is 5-0 the last 5 matchups in this series and 13-3 the last 16 in this series, played at OKC.

Record 23-15

NBA

Lock of the week Mia/Bos Over 182 1/2 Book it and Lock it !

The over has won in both Conference Semi Final games between these two, with Boston shooting poorly. Now the Celtic’s go home and must make an effort to stay alive in the series. The over is 8-3 in the Heat’s last 11 games played as a dog and 6-1 in the Celtic’s last 7 games played on 3 or more days rest.

Record 23-16

NBA

Lock of the week Mia/Chi Under 182 Book it and Lock it !

Heat Vs. Bulls will take time too feel each other out in Game 1 and both will be on point defensively to try and set the tone as to how the series will be won.

Time to break this slump.

Record 23-17

NBA

Lock of the week Dallas +3 Book it and Lock it !

Dallas has won 3 straight on the road in these playoffs. 7 of their last 8 in these playoffs and 13 of their last 16. They've won back2back games in OKC and 3 of their last 4 in OKC. The road team in this series has now won 5 of the last 6 outright.

• 2 weeks later...

Record 24-17

NBA

Lock of the week Dallas +4 1/2 over Mia Book it and Lock it !

The Mavs have won 14 straight regular season meetings against the Heat and have covered nine of the last 11 meetings in Miami. Miami this season is 1-2 AgainstTheSpread in all of it's opening games of the playoffs so far while Dallas is 3-0 ATS. Dallas is 7-0 ATS on the road in the playoffs. Dallas is 6-0-1 ATS in its last 7 playoff games as an underdog and 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games.

24-19

Well I'm done for the next couple months. I'll start back up first week of NCAA football. Hope to do much better on a sub par season, NFL and NBA always get me.

So I'm going to be running the same competition and increasing the prize for the winner to a $120 bucks straight cash homie. If you want in you have to PM me for the link on the spreads and I'll give you the password. Let me know before the start of the season. Winner takes all, most wins gets it. Pick one team a week to cover the spread and post it. Same rules from page 1, good luck and see you then.