Heads up

HuskersNow

Good call HuskersNow. BTW you have my favorite sig on all of HB. +1 :thumbs

Thanks but the credit for my sig has to go to Hack, who I borrowed it from.

Also, it appears that every one of the PPV games will appear again on Fox Sports Midwest. So that's something to keep in mind.

It's called Big 12 No-Huddle, a show they've been doing for at least a couple of years now. It's a great way to watch a condensed version of the game the following week, all in one hour. They do one for every Big 12 game as far as I can tell.

Also, it appears that every one of the PPV games will appear again on Fox Sports Midwest. So that's something to keep in mind.

It's called Big 12 No-Huddle, a show they've been doing for at least a couple of years now. It's a great way to watch a condensed version of the game the following week, all in one hour. They do one for every Big 12 game as far as I can tell.

I set my DVR over my lunch break and it was called the Big12 No-Huddle with no further description so knapplc you set my mind at ease.

I set my DVR over my lunch break and it was called the Big12 No-Huddle with no further description so knapplc you set my mind at ease.

No problem. You have to pay attention to which one you're recording, though. If you have TWC, their little program guide doesn't always specify which game is being featured. KU's games, our games, KSU's games, etc all say "Big 12 No-Huddle" on the DVR guide, so you have to actually go to the spot on their program guide and read which game is being featured.

And to be clear, the one at 3pm today is the NU/WKU game. You'll get to see T-Magic running all over the place, Crick's big freaking hit on their QB, and our D-Line looking not so spectacular at times.

No problem. You have to pay attention to which one you're recording, though. If you have TWC, their little program guide doesn't always specify which game is being featured. KU's games, our games, KSU's games, etc all say "Big 12 No-Huddle" on the DVR guide, so you have to actually go to the spot on their program guide and read which game is being featured.

And to be clear, the one at 3pm today is the NU/WKU game. You'll get to see T-Magic running all over the place, Crick's big freaking hit on their QB, and our D-Line looking not so spectacular at times.

Thanks knapplc. Who is this T-Magic that you are referring to?