Huskies are HUNGRY for Corn.

Huskerfan83

Ne will win easy against Washington, we wont have 8 fumbles again. We wont be so sloppy, and we wont be hot headed making stupid mistakes. look what happened last year after ISU, we went on a rampage beating everyone. The same will happen this year. As much as people like to discuss weather we should be top 10 or not, there is a reason we are, and there are reasons why Washington isnt even in the top 25. We are overall bigger, faster, stronger, and better. Yes upsets happen, but Washington will not upset Ne. One Pro QB doesnt make the rest of the team good. Locker wont know what to do with a D like ours in his face.

This will be a tough test playing at Washington as I have heard that is a very tough place to play...especially when considering we have a freshman QB. I think if our players execute with limited mistakes, we should have no problem putting Washington away. If we score a few early, it will probably take the crowd out of the game and the "away" part of the game will be a non-factor.

Nebraska needs to come to play though.

This will be a tough test playing at Washington as I have heard that is a very tough place to play...especially when considering we have a freshman QB. I think if our players execute with limited mistakes, we should have no problem putting Washington away. If we score a few early, it will probably take the crowd out of the game and the "away" part of the game will be a non-factor.

Nebraska needs to come to play though.

UW should've scored 7 to 10 on this defense. 1 TD was a gift from Cody, another was a busted coverage TD in the 3rd QTR.

Great win for NU. I wasn't worried. UW is more like Arizona and you see what this team does to teams like Arizona. They dominate them!!!