Hello From washington

Jus thought i would stop in and say hello. and if any other Husky (not to be confussed with huskers) are on here cna post up. We had a couple of your guys on our site at seattletimes.com. They were good guys, not like the many duck fans we see that cant survive without the huskies. SO if you go over there dont ruin it.

I quit going over and reading other team's boards and blogs. By gameday I'd always end up hating them after reading their thoughts..

I made the mistake of reading the scout.com huskies site this morning and yep, sure enough, I hate huskie fans now :boxosoap

• Fire 1

no im not in downtown... i live outside of the city. i havent seen any fans in honest but like i said i havent been in the city the last week so. I hear there will be alot of fans tho. it should be one of the first packed house we have had in awhile. and to all the fans that are hear so about the tailgating problems damn goverment thinks they are making stuff better but they arent. the southend tailgating is the best in the nation with the lake and the boats and its hard to not be able to see that.

Im nto going to bother giving thoughtas on the game im nto a coach or anything i jsut know it will be fun im 24 and have gone to every home game since i was 12 so its a big deal to me.

side note: my aunt in law is a husker and that is all i have been hear since the spring. her family is coming out.

in all honesty im a little scared, i know you guys are good. i mean hell you guys got robbed from the NC last year, i called BS on that game last year. i was rooting for you all the way. I am a husker fan outside of games against huskies. i think mostly becuase i love the fact that you guys know how to show up to a game the red sea is as amazing as a penn state white out. (another fav.) im not going to say it will eb a blow out because i dont want to be hit witha lighting bolt or anything but if we dont play perfect it will be much like our LSU game last year. we play tough and come close one bounce our way and the huskies win.

husky here. looking forward to a great game! i think we will show you that we are not to be taken lightly! however, while i think we have an advantage at the skill positions, we are thin at the lines, and our D is unimpressive, which doesn't bode well for us in the latter minutes of the game

I will guarantee you that you do not have an advantage in the skill positions. We have crazy good cornerbacks and safeties, and a lights-out defensive line that goes two-deep as well as anyone in the nation. Where you might have an advantage is if you run the ball straight at us, or use short crossing routes around our linebackers. We've lost our top two linebackers due to injury and that's the weakest part of our defense. Of course, our backup linebackers are very, very good, so we'll see what happens there.

Defense is my favorite side of the ball, and I'm very comfortable with our defense this year. We're certainly not unbeatable, but it'll take one hell of a game by an opponent to beat us.

husky here. looking forward to a great game! i think we will show you that we are not to be taken lightly! however, while i think we have an advantage at the skill positions, we are thin at the lines, and our D is unimpressive, which doesn't bode well for us in the latter minutes of the game

I will guarantee you that you do not have an advantage in the skill positions. We have crazy good cornerbacks and safeties, and a lights-out defensive line that goes two-deep as well as anyone in the nation. Where you might have an advantage is if you run the ball straight at us, or use short crossing routes around our linebackers. We've lost our top two linebackers due to injury and that's the weakest part of our defense. Of course, our backup linebackers are very, very good, so we'll see what happens there.

Defense is my favorite side of the ball, and I'm very comfortable with our defense this year. We're certainly not unbeatable, but it'll take one hell of a game by an opponent to beat us.

That's where my confidence has come from in this game. UW's strengths play right into ours. I like our chances, a lot.

by skill positions, i meant QB, RB, and WR. in each, i think we have a slight advantage. in everything else, i think we will be overwhelmed